Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Breadberry

Bruria

Post Thu, Apr 30 2015, 9:41 pm
Hi! Does anyone shop there?How is the store?And the prices?Thanks!

belovedaz

Post Fri, May 01 2015, 12:58 am
Yes it's in my parents neighborhood and they go very frequently. My siblings go almost every night for small things and one a week for big order. The prices are a bit higher than other local groceries but the service is terrific. I mean literally they help u to ur car and to neighbors on the block they have been gathering and delivering even just a couple of small items without any extra charge. Really nice store and experience there

smilingmom

Post Fri, May 01 2015, 7:05 am
They have excellent quality food and are also involved in a lot of chesed for people that cannot afford to buy Shabbos provisions.

rdmom

Post Fri, May 01 2015, 7:43 am
I shopped there once when they had just opened. Boy are they expensive. I would understand being expensive on a specialty item but I am talking about a type of cheese I bought that was 2 dollars more than my regular store. That was the first and last time I was there.
But other than that, it is a beautiful store. Beautiful experience.

blum1227

Post Sun, May 10 2015, 2:13 am
I've been shopping at BreadBerry the past few weeks since I moved into the area, I'm just in love with that store. The customer service, the helpful checkout service where they unpack the shopping carts and they have super fast delivery.

I must agree they aren't priced like Krm but they have service to offer and a very pleasant experience.

flowerpower

Post Sun, May 10 2015, 8:59 am
They're not cheap but not overpriced. The service and atmosphere is really good.

amother
Lilac

Post Fri, Aug 16 2019, 2:26 pm
Does anyone know what time they put their takeout on sale on Friday?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries