Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
RBS Mishkafayim neighborhood

yihyetov

Post Wed, May 06 2015, 10:31 am
Hi, wondering if any rbs people here know anything about the new neighborhood being built called mishkafayim? I think its right next to alef...does anyone know what type of community it is being built for? I know that gimmel was built for the yeshivish crowd? (is that right?)

momof2boys

Post Wed, May 27 2015, 1:21 am
im interested in hearing this too

m in Israel

Post Wed, May 27 2015, 4:28 am
Mishkafayim will technically be part of RBS Aleph, meaning it will be attached to Aleph's infrastructure. If you know RBS at all, it is being build across from Yarden starting from right after Yarkon turns into Yarden. (The area been build on the Yarkon stretch is called M-3 or "mem-shalosh"). It is still only in the construction phase, so no one can tell you with certainty how the neighborhood will turn out, but as of now it seems like it will not be very yeshivish/Chareidi. I would say it is likely mostly Chardal/Torani types, with a small amount being either more Chareidi or more DL. Gimmel is definitely a lot more Chareidi and quite a bit more Israeli -- Mishkafayim seems to be very Anglo.

I think it also may vary a lot depending on the specific project -- if you are looking at a specific one you can ask the agent to give you the contact info of other people who have bought in that project and speak to them directly to find out what the "type" is in that particular area. (This can also be helpful to figure out the approximate age range of the people in that area, if that is important to you.)
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions