Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
How much is reasonable to ask for?

mizle10

Post Mon, May 11 2015, 8:17 pm
I want to sell a sheitel and not sure how much I can ask for... It's a shevy bob, very chic, beautiful colour, tons of highlights, amazing condition. It's pretty old but was worn lightly for 2 yrs. Originally paid $2300. I was hoping for $600. Is that too much? It's really a gorgeous sheitel I just don't like the way I look in a bob.

sourstix

Post Mon, May 11 2015, 8:23 pm
[quote="mizle10"]I want to sell a sheitel and not sure how much I can ask for... It's a shevy bob, very chic, beautiful colour, tons of highlights, amazing condition. It's pretty old but was worn lightly for 2 yrs. Originally paid $2300. I was hoping for $600. Is that too much? It's really a gorgeous sheitel I just don't like the way I look in a bob.[/quote]

just curious how were you able to wear a bob for 2 y rs if you dont like the wayyou look?

Maya

Post Mon, May 11 2015, 8:27 pm
I think it's reasonable. You can certainly start advertising it at that price and adjust if necessary according to the response.

mizle10

Post Mon, May 11 2015, 8:55 pm
sourstix wrote:
just curious how were you able to wear a bob for 2 y rs if you dont like the wayyou look?

It was an in between length, not long not short. I didn't love it but wore it for 2 years. I cut it into a bob in hopes of liking it more, but didn't really love it. I wore it a few times and it's been sitting in my closet since.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels