Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Toddlers
2 year old advice. please.

MMCH

Post Wed, May 13 2015, 2:59 pm
Every day that I pick up my 2 year old from the babysitter she is an absolute nightmare.

I work until 12-1230, and I give myself an hour or 1.5 hours to run around, do laundry, until I pick up my 2 year old, and then we have about another hour/1.5 till carpool and the rest of the crew.

She is amazing at the babysitter, which I share with my friend, who has a 2 year old and newborn.
I pick her up now from the park because its nice out, but it is a nightmare to do anything with her after. Either going home, getting in the car, or just getting in the stroller, she is throwing a fit
She is kicking, screaming, hitting. and then when I finally drag her home, it takes her another 30 minutes to calm down at home. I know she doesn't do any of this with the babysitter, who says she is wonderful.

What could be going on? She takes an hour ish nap everyday, eats very nicely there, sleeps pretty much 12 hours a night.
Any ideas?

gp2.0

Post Wed, May 13 2015, 3:17 pm
Both my kids at 2, no matter how nicely they ate at the babysitter, needed a snack when they were picked up. I take along an apple, grapes, nectarine or plum, or some pretzels or chips, or some cookies.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics