Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Looking for freezer popsicle molds

amother
Denim

Post Tue, May 19 2015, 3:02 am
I looked at a few of the stock stores last summer and couldn't find them. Also checked some of the big supermarkets. Do they sell these here, and can you for sure tell me where? I'm looking for the plastic ones that you fill it up with juice etc. and then it comes with a top with a plastic stick, put in the freezer, pop it out and eat!

Iymnok

Post Tue, May 19 2015, 3:11 am
I've found them around. I recently made popsicles in small chad paami cups with mini popsicle sticks from a gan supply store. Use foil to hold the sticks straight. I could make more this way.

water_bear88

Post Tue, May 19 2015, 3:13 am
I have a set, but I don't remember exactly where I bought them. Have you tried the shuk? The small cookware stores there are usually good for this sort of thing.

amother
Denim

Post Tue, May 19 2015, 3:14 am
Iymnok wrote:
I've found them around. I recently made popsicles in small chad paami cups with mini popsicle sticks from a gan supply store. Use foil to hold the sticks straight. I could make more this way.

I once tried this with small spoons inside, but couldn't get them to stay straight. How do you use the foil to keep them straight?

amother
Denim

Post Tue, May 19 2015, 3:15 am
water_bear88 wrote:
I have a set, but I don't remember exactly where I bought them. Have you tried the shuk? The small cookware stores there are usually good for this sort of thing.

I guess I could go there. I'm expecting and don't want to shlep with my kids around in the heat (I did that yesterday - BAD IDEA!). But I think if it's anywhere, it'll be there, you're probably right.

Thanks!

Iymnok

Post Tue, May 19 2015, 3:19 am
1) cover the cups with a piece of foil, poke a hole and put the stick through. If you use a spoon, first stick the back through the foil, then attach it to the cup.
2) wrap a piece of foil around the stick, fold the ends over the side of the cup.

amother
Forestgreen

Post Tue, May 19 2015, 10:29 am
I saw the other day in the hadar mall in talpiyot- in the middle there is a stand with a few different kinds

coconutbutter

Post Tue, May 19 2015, 12:02 pm
I wanted to buy these as well, I found in max stop davidka square but they were really cheapy and I didn't want to risk having them open before set.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions