Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Wedding outfit for ds

#1 Mom

Post Thu, May 28 2015, 10:07 am
Was just wondering what my ds almost 9 can wear to his uncles summer wedding. I don't want him to wear a suit. Should he wear a light color tuxedo? Or is that only for younger boys. Should he wear a vest and bow tie matching to the color gown of his sisters? In your opinion wwyd?

PAMOM

Post Thu, May 28 2015, 10:40 am
Is he in the wedding? Or is there another reason you want him to match your daughter? So we can help, why don't you want him to wear a suit?

rosenbal

Post Thu, May 28 2015, 12:38 pm
9 is already an age that most boys would want to wear a suit to a wedding. Do u rhink your son wont mind wearing a cute, younger kids outfit?

Can't just his tie match?

Barbara

Post Thu, May 28 2015, 1:30 pm
#1 Mom wrote:
Was just wondering what my ds almost 9 can wear to his uncles summer wedding. I don't want him to wear a suit. Should he wear a light color tuxedo? Or is that only for younger boys. Should he wear a vest and bow tie matching to the color gown of his sisters? In your opinion wwyd?

If his sisters are wearing cute little summer sundresses, he can wear a shirt, tie and vest.

If his sisters are wearing gowns, he should be wearing what his father (or other male relatives who are not the groom, if his father will not be there) is wearing, whether that be a suit or a tux. As in a black tux with a bowtie. Everyone in the family -- except babies and toddlers -- should be at approximately the same level of formality, or it will look like you're not all that fond of the person at the different level.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics