Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
ISO Best stores in BP/Flatbush to buy stroller

amother
Teal

Post Sun, May 31 2015, 3:48 pm
Title says it all. Looking for stores that sell uppababy vista and give good prices. TIA!!

Smile1234

Post Sun, May 31 2015, 4:36 pm
I don't know but why dont u try calling around to a few and pricing them? I think most will give prices over the phone.

Try Baby's Den, Picolino (on M)... or even just check if Uppababy has a list of stores in Bklyn that carry their products. (I know I found such a list on Baby Jogger's website) and price as many as you can.

Good luck!

innovative mom

Post Sun, May 31 2015, 5:14 pm
Uppababy is usually the same price it's monitored. I have ordered from pishposhbaby in Lakewood and because I ordered out of state I was able to save on tax. Albee baby online is also a good try. They may have a 20% discount on non sale items. And uppababy just came out with their 2015 model so you may still be lucky enough to get last years model at a discounted price. All the best.

tweety1

Post Sun, May 31 2015, 6:06 pm
Its not only abt price. Its abt servicing products if needed too that you need to consider. I've personally had a bad experience more than once in a popular brooklyn store. So be careful.

innovative mom

Post Sun, May 31 2015, 7:32 pm
I have an uppababy Cruz for 3 years now. I was very happy with it. The company gives a 2 year warranty and are very good about it. All you need to do is register the product and if you run into trouble you can contact them, send a picture of the part that's problematic, and they send a replacement. I was even lucky enough to get new parts from them as a courtesy after the two years were up. I was very satisfied with their customer service.

mandr

Post Sun, May 31 2015, 8:21 pm
Oh Baby in Flatbush is a nice store. You can get good deals there.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics