Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
Relocating to Monsey (Lubavitch)

amother
White

Post Mon, Jun 01 2015, 1:24 pm
Considering moving to Monsey. The thing that scares me the most is the property taxes. They seem very high. Are there certain areas that have lower taxes? If we were to rent at first, does anyone know of Facebook groups etc, where I can find rental listings?
Lubavitch specific: Can anyone tell me about Cheder Lubavitch. The good, the bad. Everything. I'm specifically looking for feedback on the boys division as well as the preschool.
Also can anyone tell me about the different Lubavitch minyanim. Where are they located and what type of crowd does the shul attract.

Any other Monsey advice or info is greatly appreciated.
TIA.

amother
Royalblue

Post Mon, Jun 01 2015, 2:25 pm
Grew up in monsey. It is a very nice place. There is the local circulars called the front page and community connctions which may be avail. Online but def. can be picked up in the front of the grocery stores, if you live close Enuff/and or going for a trial run. Lots of people start out in the Victoria garden apartments,you may be able to find them online. Don't know a/t bat the Lubavitcher community tho.

amother
White

Post Mon, Jun 15 2015, 2:12 pm
Anyone else? Looking into Pomona. Would love to talk to someone from there. Anyone here go to a Lubavitch minyan in Pomona?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating