Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Simcha Section
Need help finding a wedding hall and caterer in Brooklyn
Previous  1  2

amother
Blonde

Post Mon, Jun 08 2015, 9:58 pm
mema613 wrote:
True, past them by and they no longer exist Sad

Are you sure this is correct? I've been there pretty recently. It may have changed its name though.

amother
Olive

Post Mon, Jun 08 2015, 10:06 pm
amother wrote:
Tora Vyira on Ft. Hamilton pkwy. very reasonable hall. The chadsidic people don't make weddings the last week of the month so these halls are available then

why not the last week of the month?

mema613

Post Mon, Jun 08 2015, 11:21 pm
amother wrote:
Are you sure this is correct? I've been there pretty recently. It may have changed its name though.

Kings Terrace Kings Highway & E8th street doesn't exist. Looked inside, filth and debris everywhere.

mema613

Post Sun, Jun 14 2015, 10:19 pm
Just visited Renaissance Ballroom, they were setting up for a bar-mitzvah and my daughter (who is only available on Sundays to check out halls) said that it did not look like it would be able to accommodate 300 wedding guests and leave room for dancing. Their web site said that it will accommodate 350 guests for wedding. Any comments based on actual attendance as to appropriateness for a wedding of 300 with separate dancing for men and women?

mema613

Post Sun, Jun 21 2015, 12:18 pm
To close this thread, I decided on Tiferes Mordechai.

I feel that it is common courtesy to close a thread that one starts for those who may stumble upon it and has a similar question.

amother
Burlywood

Post Sun, Jun 21 2015, 2:02 pm
I don't want to rock any boats, but are you quite sure the mechutonim can't be prevailed upon to share some of the costs? I am acquainted with lots of non-frum Russians and all of them expected to pay their share of the wedding costs, and they didn't cut corners anywhere. I think you're being taken advantage of.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics