Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Crown Heights Apartment!!
1  2  3  4  5  Next

cb

Post Sun, Jun 17 2007, 1:43 pm
Hi I am looking for a 2 bedroom apartment in crown heights, I am a little desperate cause I am expecting my second BH (and still live in a 1 bedroom).
If you know of any that might be available, something decent, nice size rooms, please let me know, thank you.
chaya

amother

Post Mon, Jun 18 2007, 11:10 pm
My 2nd is turning a year old and I'm still in a one bedroom. That's CH. You forgot to add: for a decent price.

greenfire

Post Mon, Jun 18 2007, 11:59 pm
amother wrote:
My 2nd is turning a year old and I'm still in a one bedroom. That's CH. You forgot to add: for a decent price.

yup that was about when I moved from CH to cleveland ...

cb

Post Tue, Jun 19 2007, 2:19 pm
so how do you do it in a 1 bedroom with 2 kids? do they both sleep in your room? but wont the newborn wake up the older kid? perhaps you have a big bedroom, you see mine is small and I can not imagine having another crib in there?! hope to hear back from you.

chocolate moose

Post Tue, Jun 19 2007, 2:40 pm
they sleep where you have room. we had another crib in the living/dining area.

timeout

Post Tue, Jun 19 2007, 4:03 pm
I know my aunts apt. is empty don't know if she's ready to rent yet but it's a nice size.

PM me for more info

amother

Post Tue, Jun 19 2007, 4:37 pm
Quote:

I didnt want that. I started looking for a big apartment when I was 4 months preg with my scond. it took four long months of looking at SO MANY apartments but bh I found exactly what I was looking for. I refused to live in a one bedroom with 2 kids. it just was NOT an option for me.

greenfire

Post Tue, Jun 19 2007, 4:38 pm
with first I had crib in room ... with second I left basinette in room and crib in living room ... until dd slept on couch and ds slept in crib for a while in lr ... and then we moved ... can be done ...

zigi

Post Tue, Jun 19 2007, 10:05 pm
check out the ch links I saw a few ads that looked good

amother

Post Tue, Jun 19 2007, 11:51 pm
Quote:
so how do you do it in a 1 bedroom with 2 kids? do they both sleep in your room?

Yes, actually they do both sleep in our room. I would not put them in the dining room, because I wouldn't be able to have the light on, or do anything in there after they're sleeping.

Quote:
but wont the newborn wake up the older kid?

Actually, if I had even 3 bedrooms, I'd keep them in the same room, so they get used to each other. Also this way if both wake up at the same time (which does happen) I don't need to run from one room to the other, just from one bed to another.

Quote:
perhaps you have a big bedroom, you see mine is small and I can not imagine having another crib in there?!

No, it's not big. We had to do a lot of furniture configuring to fit it all in, but B"H we managed.

cb

Post Thu, Jun 21 2007, 9:32 am
thank you everyone for answering.
did anyone hear good things about the building 770 empire, they just starded having yiddin in there?
even know its crazy with my 14 month old in our room, cause every time we come in the room at night, she wakes up Crying
take care

lamplighter

Post Thu, Jun 21 2007, 12:41 pm
I know peoplw who live and are very happy. It isnt a "jewsih" buidling, but the yiddin there are heimish wiht each ohter and all seem quite content. I heard the rooms are big.
I can find out more inof if u have specific questions

cb

Post Thu, Jun 21 2007, 1:13 pm
yes I would like to hear more about it. are the appartments nice, clean? do they fix over before you move in? how is the manegement if you want something to be done? about how many yiddin are there? you know what, if it is getting complicated for you I dont mind to call them myself, is you give me a phone number.
hope to hear from you

lamplighter

Post Thu, Jun 21 2007, 6:54 pm
Bialo Dovy & Chani 718-467-1875
chani is really sweet, and honest!
g'luck

girliesmommy

Post Thu, Jun 21 2007, 11:40 pm
Just so you're forwarned... there are LOTS of mice in that building!

I know there are in most buildings, but this one seems kind of worse...

chocolate moose

Post Fri, Jun 22 2007, 10:21 am
meow.

Gefen

Post Fri, Jun 22 2007, 11:59 am
Anyone know of any two+ bedroom apartment in a house or a condo for rent?
Where do you find out things available in crown heights?
chrentals.com doesn't seem to update that often.

chocolate moose

Post Fri, Jun 22 2007, 12:42 pm
you ask at community council for the list. you keep an eye on shmais. and you tell friends.

cb

Post Fri, Jun 22 2007, 12:45 pm
oh no, mice, forget it. I finally got rid of them after 2 years in my appartment, I can not imagine going back to mice!

chocolate moose

Post Fri, Jun 22 2007, 12:52 pm
what will you do if you take a place and then find them? c.h. has old buildings. you may not have a choice.
Page 1 of 5 1  2  3  4  5  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries