Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Crown Heights Apartment!!
Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next

Gefen

Post Tue, Aug 14 2007, 1:36 pm
Thanks for the follow up

B'h we find something that suits us - just waiting anxiously to move in.

But a friend of mine is still looking is across from the park or diagonal the "condos"?

cb

Post Tue, Aug 14 2007, 2:50 pm
good for you. it should be with mazal.

its right accros from the park 621 lefferts. its half jewish/non jewish.
call me if you want

cb

Post Mon, Aug 27 2007, 10:05 am
any other 2 bedroom appartments out there? I am still looking.

about the exterminator that you were all talking about: his number is 718-647-0464
917-770-0587

greenfire

Post Mon, Aug 27 2007, 10:17 am
chayas if youre looking for 2 br apt ... why are you telling someone else about 2 br apt ... confusing me

cb

Post Mon, Aug 27 2007, 11:23 am
greenfire: yes I am looking for appartments, but if I looked into something and I do not want it, thats when I tell others about it, get it?

greenfire

Post Mon, Aug 27 2007, 11:49 am
gotcha ... thanks for clearing the confusion ...

cb

Post Mon, Aug 27 2007, 11:52 am
your welcome greenfire: so do you know of any apartments?

cb

Post Thu, Sep 06 2007, 7:37 pm
I am still looking for a 2 bedroom apt. any ideas? any friends moving out of a 2 bedroom?

luckysunshine

Post Sun, Sep 30 2007, 8:33 am
Hi everyone ... Unfortunately I'm joining all of you on a search for a nice size 2 or 3 bedoom apartment. We have been looking for over a half a year already, and found nothing. If anyone knows of anyone moving out of a nice 2 or 3 bedroom apartment, PLEASE let me know. Thanks!!

gryp

Post Sun, Sep 30 2007, 9:10 am
depends what your budget is, I guess.

I assume you've already seen the ones advertised on the online news websites and the CHJCC list.

have you called all the managements as well?

greenfire

Post Sun, Sep 30 2007, 10:48 am
chayas wrote:
your welcome greenfire: so do you know of any apartments?

the only one I knew of was the one that you didn't like on empire & troy - with mostly non-jews - but the people I knew there seemed happy ... but moved out of town ...

good luck in your quest ...

Last edited by greenfire on Sun, Sep 30 2007, 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

luckysunshine

Post Sun, Sep 30 2007, 4:05 pm
We have looked on all the online websites (shmais, chrentals etc) and continue looking every day. The apartments in houses that we saw were either way too expensive ($1800 +, some of which had "nothing included" in that price) or had tiny rooms. Maybe we're asking for too much, but all the bedrooms in the apts seem so small, our beds would barely fit.
We are also constantly calling the managements ... Sad nothing.

Greenfire, I didn't say anything about not liking the building on empire and troy ... I'm a little confused with your comment. Was it meant to be for someone else?

Thanks all for your help ... again, if you hear of anything, PLEASE let me know Smile

greenfire

Post Sun, Sep 30 2007, 5:11 pm
luckysunshine wrote:

Greenfire, I didn't say anything about not liking the building on empire and troy ... I'm a little confused with your comment. Was it meant to be for someone else?

well I fixed it ... quoted wrong ... sorry ...

chocolate moose

Post Sun, Sep 30 2007, 5:16 pm
Lucky, a year or so ago, the "going rate" was bet. $1800 - 2200 for a three-bedroom, now I hear the new apts are 2500 a month............are you considering living far from Kingston? The farther you go, the cheaper it is....

luckysunshine

Post Sun, Sep 30 2007, 8:18 pm
greenfire ... no problem

chocolate moose ... we are definitely considering living farther from kingston if it means a cheaper place, but we haven't found anything decent. We're all ears ... so if anyone hears of anything ... thanks.

We're not just looking into houses ... a nice size apartment in a building would be just fine Smile

chocolate moose

Post Sun, Sep 30 2007, 9:03 pm
As the buildilngs around town are finished and families buy or move into them, a lot more space will be freed up and available .

luckysunshine

Post Sun, Sep 30 2007, 10:13 pm
True ... although I'm not sure if we could wait that long

farmom

Post Sun, Sep 30 2007, 11:10 pm
When I was in Ch, (OK, it's over a yr ago now!) I lived on Lefferts and New York. It was way cheaper than other places, and the apartments were really nice, and big. I have no idea what they're going for now, but they do have 2 bedrooms there. PM for contact info of the building management if you're interested. They didn't bother to advertise then, b/c there was no need - apartments were being snapped up sooner than they were available.

chocolate moose

Post Mon, Oct 01 2007, 10:37 am
People are living on Lefferts and Nostrand now!!!!

gryp

Post Mon, Oct 01 2007, 10:47 am
I wonder how much those condos next to LY will go for. Anyone else wondering? Smile I think they're going to be small though.
Page 3 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries