Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Help us name an exciting childrens clothing line, reward!!
  Previous  1  2  3 18  19  20  Next

amother
Orange

Post Mon, Jun 15 2015, 9:46 pm
Op here, I apologize for not checking in all this time its been real hectic.
A name has been chosen from a imamother suggestion!
We still need to verify one point before I announce the winner and hope to do so by next week.
I would like to end this thread by thanking every single one of you that suggested a name.
I will announce the winner on a new thread so no need to check back.
Thank You all!

relish

Post Wed, Jun 24 2015, 8:03 pm
Was the chosen name for your line ever posted? Are you having a website? I would love to see your line.

seeker

Post Wed, Jun 24 2015, 11:51 pm
You should post In this thread, not a new one, so the people who participated will see the update.

amother
White

Post Wed, Jul 01 2015, 8:38 pm
Did the winner ever get posted?

amother
Plum

Post Wed, Jul 01 2015, 9:18 pm
Wondering also what happened with this

gp2.0

Post Wed, Jul 01 2015, 9:22 pm
Same here! Where are you OP, I want my free clothes! Waiting Waiting

Wink LOL

hotmom

Post Wed, Jul 01 2015, 9:34 pm
seeker wrote:
You should post In this thread, not a new one, so the people who participated will see the update.

I fully agree with you!! We're not gonna know where to check....... Well! so far.... didnt see anything.

seeker

Post Wed, Jul 01 2015, 10:27 pm
It's so easy to disappear when you're amother...

amother
Orange

Post Thu, Jul 02 2015, 12:46 pm
relish wrote:
#Hashtag

Op here, AND THE WINNER IS.....!!!

Thanks relish! The chosen label name will be #HASHTAG!

Thank you all for your ideas there were some really great ones but when relish posted hashtag I immediately loved it.

The label is in the process of being designed and were really excited with the name.

I was going to start another thread because I wasnt sure people would notice if it was posted here but since some requested to post here I did.
Relish I hope you check back so we can get in touch. If you can possibly give me an email address would be great.
Thanks again everyone!

relish

Post Thu, Jul 02 2015, 1:02 pm
Wow! I can't believe I actually won!!! Can you contact me through imamother?

Stars

Post Thu, Jul 02 2015, 1:13 pm
Congrats!

fmt4

Post Thu, Jul 02 2015, 2:56 pm
Is that seriously the winner? No offense but that is a really odd name for a kids clothing label and is not original at all. Hashtag is literally THE most popular word in today's society. It also conveys absolutely nothing about anything, that's the whole point of it. The idea of changing it a bit into somehting having to do with clothes was a very cute idea, like #poshtag or something like that, but #hashtag by itself??? shock

kb

Post Thu, Jul 02 2015, 4:00 pm
fmt4 wrote:
Is that seriously the winner? No offense but that is a really odd name for a kids clothing label and is not original at all. Hashtag is literally THE most popular word in today's society. It also conveys absolutely nothing about anything, that's the whole point of it. The idea of changing it a bit into somehting having to do with clothes was a very cute idea, like #poshtag or something like that, but #hashtag by itself??? shock

I don't know much about social media, but hashtag to me represents trending up to date
The logo should probably include a tagline describing what they are - fine clothing trending now, etc

But I think it's a great name!

Amelia Bedelia

Post Thu, Jul 02 2015, 4:19 pm
fmt4 wrote:

I think you are being very offensive. Do you actually think OP will now change the design/name of the label because you don't like it? And as the designer of the clothes line, she gets to choose the name, not us. Besides, it's also offensive to Relish... I feel like I'm responding to a preschooler now but just had to respond now... You sound like sore loser.

BTW, I also like the name!

fmt4

Post Thu, Jul 02 2015, 4:32 pm
Actually, I didn't even submit a name cuz I had no interest, so no, not a sore loser. I just think that perhaps people who think hashtag is a good name may be older and only have a vague idea of what it actually means. As someone who's young and uses social media, I am of the opinion that the name sound odd and unoriginal, and like it's trying too hard. But listen, if people think it's cute, then maybe I'm wrong.

youngishbear

Post Thu, Jul 02 2015, 4:39 pm
Congrats relish! I do like the name. I think it will come down to the logo. If it's nicely done it'll catch people's eyes.

fmt4

Post Thu, Jul 02 2015, 4:39 pm
Oh and BTW- there is another clothing line called hashtag, hope the OP did her research...

chocolate fondue

Post Thu, Jul 02 2015, 5:41 pm
I didn't post any suggestions, but if #hashtag is already taken, I think fmt4's suggestions of #poshtag is really cute.

fmt4

Post Thu, Jul 02 2015, 5:58 pm
chocolate fondue wrote:
I didn't post any suggestions, but if #hashtag is already taken, I think fmt4's suggestions of #poshtag is really cute.

It wasn't mine, I think it was actually relish's. That's why I was surprised, because the idea of using #hashtag as a jumping off point for ideas is a really cute idea. But using plain hashtag is just missing the point.

gp2.0

Post Thu, Jul 02 2015, 6:30 pm
I love hashtag! It's very current and I love a good pun. I like a poster's idea above about doing a slogan with the word "trending" in it, to elaborate on the theme.

Best of luck and congrats relish! Smile
Page 19 of 20   Previous  1  2  3 18  19  20  Next Recent Topics