Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
I LOVE IMAMOTHER

momandwife

Post Thu, Jun 11 2015, 4:49 pm
I joined imamother around 3 years ago, and I barely ever write in or respond to any of the posts or topics. I work long hours, and have 3 children under 3 and I am now in my fourth pregnancy that was totally unplanned, and I never have the energy to type in any responses and opinions of what I think. but at the end of a long day when I am having a hot drink and a quiet 30 seconds, I sit by my computer and log in and I read about women's lives and it make feel sane. I feel normal for being human, and when a woman writes in ranting about her life, and her depressed feelings, I feel for her and I wish I could help her, and I also feel so much better, because in real life, where I live, people aren't honest about their feelings and lives and do not share with me, and when I attempt to try and connect, I feel disdain for my not-always-so-beautiful-view on life. And when I hear about different people's problems with their marriage, with their children, pregnancies, or birth control I feel so blessed/validated/hopeful/understood. imamother has changed my life - only for the better!!!!

zaq

Post Thu, Jun 11 2015, 4:54 pm
How wonderful! I'm sure you've made somebody's day today.

JMM-uc

Post Thu, Jun 11 2015, 6:24 pm
People on here are pretty awesome!

mfb

Post Thu, Jun 11 2015, 8:18 pm
JMM-uc wrote:
People on here are pretty awesome!

What's your new name? Question
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics