Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Classifieds
For Sale: Brand new Bumbleride Flite stroller

seeker

Post Sat, Jun 13 2015, 11:07 pm
Won this stroller as a prize.
Beautiful color (Aquamarine, looks even nicer in person than in the pics. Technically blue but not a boyish-looking blue if that's the kind of thing you worry about - very gender neutral IMO)
Great features:
Comes with car seat adapter/kit INCLUDED (this really grabs me - I mean some umbrella strollers do have this option but how many include it that you don't need to buy more stuff?)
Shoulder strap optional but included
Cup holder also optional and included
Full recline, can use from newborn even without carseat attachment
Large SPF canopy with air venting zipper thing
Nice smooth push, suspension wheels
Fabric unsnaps and is machine washable. Supposed to be very breathable.
Basically a really beautiful stroller.
Also have the parent pack - cup holders and pockets for your stuff, sold separately $25 value
Just arrived today, never used. Includes original warranty and everything.

Meanwhile, we lost the pregnancy and I'm not interested in holding onto it in my tiny apartment for minimum of a year for just-in-case. Prefer to sell and buy another one when needed. Would like to sell close to retail value as it's brand new and I would like to have the value to replace it when the time comes IY"H. But I'm willing to bargain a little for the sake of making it move out of here, I understand for full price you could just as easily buy it from Amazon.com or something instead of doing me a favor taking it off my hands.

MSRP is higher but most online stores I see have it at "sale" price of $200 + 25 for the parent pack. Make an offer. Will deliver free in Brooklyn or NYC.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics