Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
Chaya Mushka bat Perla- 6 years old
1  2  Next

Chana Miriam S

Post Mon, Jun 15 2015, 1:05 am
Is in critical condition after a water related accident. PLEASE daven for her speedy and complete recovery be karov!

SYA

Post Mon, Jun 15 2015, 7:17 am
Bump...

She still needs our tefillos.

imachossid

Post Mon, Jun 15 2015, 8:18 am
Please say tehillim for Chaya Mushka bas perla. A 6 year old shlucha was found at the bottom of the pool and needs a big refuah shelaima.

Chana Miriam S

Post Mon, Jun 15 2015, 8:33 am
Bump

PinkFridge

Post Mon, Jun 15 2015, 9:12 am
imachossid wrote:
Please say tehillim for Chaya Mushka bas perla. A 6 year old shlucha was found at the bottom of the pool and needs a big refuah shelaima.

I see you're new here. Welcome. I want to assure you that whether you (or Andrea Levy who started a parallel thread) get a lot of responses or even hugs, there has been much tefilla generated by this thread, and many of us will do so multiple times as we see the thread title.
May we hear besuros tovos, soon.

imachossid

Post Mon, Jun 15 2015, 9:15 am
PinkFridge wrote:
I see you're new here. Welcome. I want to assure you that whether you (or Andrea Levy who started a parallel thread) get a lot of responses or even hugs, there has been much tefilla generated by this thread, and many of us will do so multiple times as we see the thread title.
Amen!

Chana Miriam S

Post Mon, Jun 15 2015, 9:49 am
PinkFridge wrote:

AMEN!

egam

Post Mon, Jun 15 2015, 1:15 pm
The family suggested and asked if possible: to go on http://www.kidstorah.org where you can write in yourself and your children in the collective Children's Sefer Torah. May it be for Chaya Mushka's merit and Refua immidiately.
Thank you.

imachossid

Post Mon, Jun 15 2015, 2:40 pm
egam wrote:
The family suggested and asked if possible: to go on http://www.kidstorah.org where you can write in yourself and your children in the collective Children's Sefer Torah. May it be for Chaya Mushka's merit and Refua immidiately.
Thank you.
Amen! Let's split up the tehillim …by yom. Everyone take a yom starting from aleph.

Dolly Welsh

Post Mon, Jun 15 2015, 2:46 pm
Davened. Refuah Shleima.

imachossid

Post Mon, Jun 15 2015, 2:57 pm
Thank you everyone who's saying tehillim! She's in critical condition. Let's try to do whatever we can. Hashem should listen to all of our tefillos & she should have a speedy recovery! Moshiach now!

Chana Miriam S

Post Mon, Jun 15 2015, 3:24 pm
I have been mafrish challah twice today .

imachossid

Post Mon, Jun 15 2015, 5:43 pm
The family of Mussia Z. of Niagra age 6 is asking to please continue with tehillim and tzeddakah for Chaya Mushka bas Perla and try to spread to as many people as possible... They are also starting now to try and get as many kids ois besefer Torah... and working on achdus. If everyone can add in whatever it is they are able and spread to as many people and family as possible. Continuing to daven for a miracle

Happy 2B

Post Mon, Jun 15 2015, 6:41 pm
I'm confused whats her name Chaya Mushka or chaya Mussia? I want to say tehillim for the right person.

imachossid

Post Mon, Jun 15 2015, 6:43 pm
Happy 2B wrote:
I'm confused whats her name Chaya Mushka or chaya Mussia? I want to say tehillim for the right person.
Chaya Mushka, mussia is what she's called... nickname for mushka.

Chana Miriam S

Post Mon, Jun 15 2015, 10:47 pm
I was just at the hospital. the situation is very serious and the family asks your continued prayers, tehillim, learning etc. in the zchus of Chaya Mushka's speedy and complete recovery.

Ashrei

Post Mon, Jun 15 2015, 11:19 pm
I just bought a letter for my daughter who is close in age. B'soros tovos
Hashem should give her the koach to pull through, and her parents emuna and koach

Happy 2B

Post Tue, Jun 16 2015, 12:09 am
imachossid wrote:
Chaya Mushka, mussia is what she's called... nickname for mushka.

Then you should change the title to reflect her real name it's important to daven for the correct name. I daven Chaya moussia based in the title of the thread! Chaya mushka should have a Refuah Shleima!

Ashrei

Post Tue, Jun 16 2015, 8:53 pm
is there any update??

Chana Miriam S

Post Tue, Jun 16 2015, 11:09 pm
I just left the hospital. There is no change. Please continue davening.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed