Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Productivity tool to keep track of clients/projects?

amother
Natural

Post Mon, Jun 15 2015, 10:26 pm
My work is along the lines of freelance consulting with some other stuff thrown in. I don't want to share exact details. But as my business develops B"H I am finding it hard to stay on top of things like which clients I haven't heard from or reached out to in too long, when I need to update various projects, who I need to call back, etc. My email inbox is getting cluttered and disorganized, my to-do list and various to-do apps I've tried aren't very helpful or I'm not using them right, and I find things slipping through the cracks, like I got a web form contact two weeks ago and didn't respond until now (my goal is to always respond within 48 hours) or one I responded to by email but they didn't answer back so I should have followed up shortly with another email or a phone call but I didn't keep track to remember to check whether I'd gotten a reply to my email.

What tools do you use to help manage these kinds of things? It doesn't matter to me whether it is an app or a paper planner/strategy or what. In fact I find sometimes apps are a bigger problem for me because I forget to use them! But I guess if there's a really good one then it will be an easier habit to learn to use it than to have to keep track of all these different things. But my point is that I'm open to any and all suggestions of how to make these management things easier. The only suggestion I am NOT open to at this time is outsourcing, for various reasons that would be impractical at this point as many of the tasks are things that I need to take care of personally, besides that my business is not in a position to afford staff yet.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics