Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Alternative to Levante Tights

runninglate

Post Tue, Jun 16 2015, 7:13 pm
I just threw away several pairs of Levante tights. I feel like they're disposable, which is ridiculous at seven dollars and change for a pair. I already tried washing them on gentle cycle, didn't help at all. Does anyone use a cheaper brand? Color I currently wear is called sughero, and I have tried some other brands, but the color changed and looked hideous after a few washings. Edited cuz that wasnt meant to be anon.

rising hero

Post Tue, Jun 16 2015, 7:59 pm
Try washing them in a mesh bag.

HappyMom5

Post Wed, Jun 17 2015, 12:13 am
I switched to Berkshire relief 30 natural tan. I used to also get the levante shegaro. The berkshire is a little cheaper and I am happy it.
Hope it helps

2cents

Post Wed, Jun 17 2015, 12:56 am
I also use levante in shugharo and have been for a few yrs. Past few months, they have also truly felt disposable. Twice last week, a brand new out of the package pair ripped as I was putting them on-- my fingers kinda poked holes straight thru, very strangely, as if they were made of paper, not fabric. Anyway, I bought two cheaper brands to try. Memoi in the magenta and black packaging, which was ok, and filazi which I LOVED. the shugharo color is a bit warmer than the Levante, bit I was fine with it. Headed back tomorrow to buy more.

Smile1234

Post Wed, Jun 17 2015, 5:02 am
Another vote for berkshire relief 30 (I think thats what its called). Very comfortable, and cheaper than levante. They are 30 denier and the natural tan is a nice color. comparable to sughero. I've been wearing them for a few years already. Granted they do rip, but not ALWAYS....

momaleh

Post Wed, Jun 17 2015, 6:09 am
I also use both Memoi and Filazi and love them! These days I'm liking Memoi a bit more, but both look smooth and last a long time.

chaya35

Post Wed, Jun 17 2015, 7:33 am
Does the Berksire come in 40 denier?

Cookie Monster

Post Wed, Jun 17 2015, 7:48 am
I stopped wearing Levante when the ripped before the first use! Never found a nice replacement though. Will try those suggested on this thread.

sky

Post Wed, Jun 17 2015, 10:35 am
I think there is a Berkshire in 40 denier - extra support.

I've started buying the 30 denier MeMoi - In honey I think and so far I've been happy with them.
I have to get a size up because otherwise I feel they are too short. I do find the MeMoi a bit 'sweatier' then the Levante.

Chayalle

Post Wed, Jun 17 2015, 10:39 am
I've used a company called Elledue in Sughero, and it's strong and lasts quite nicely.

runninglate

Post Wed, Jun 17 2015, 11:04 am
Thanks for all the replies. I will check out the Berkshires.

lkwdlady

Post Wed, Jun 17 2015, 12:14 pm
momaleh wrote:
I also use both Memoi and Filazi and love them! These days I'm liking Memoi a bit more, but both look smooth and last a long time.

how is the filazi control top? I think levante has the best control top but I am satisfied with Berkshire. Is filazi control good?

Smile1234

Post Wed, Jun 17 2015, 1:14 pm
My experience with trying memoi and filazi was that both were not nearly as stretchy as the berkshire.

I know that berkshire has 30 and 50, I dont know about 40 denier.

sungood

Post Wed, Jun 17 2015, 2:16 pm
chaya35 wrote:
Does the Berksire come in 40 denier?

Berkshire has a relief 70, it's not a 70 denier it's a full support and very close to 40 denier of levante

amother
Babyblue

Post Wed, Jun 17 2015, 2:39 pm
I also switched this year to MeMoi (based on recommendation from my niece who just started working in a hosiery store) and am very happy. They only go to 30 denier but I find that their 30 is comparable to Levante's 40. And they are lasting fairly well for nude.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics