Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Gemachs
Want to open a gemach, need ideas

Member24

Post Thu, Jun 18 2015, 12:55 pm
So I have some funds that I would like to use to start a Gemach. I don't have much space, so nothing big. Any ideas for something useful that hasn't already been done million times over (I live in BP if that makes a difference)

SRB

Post Thu, Jun 18 2015, 1:09 pm
Nice costume jewelry for simchas? I don't live in BP so not sure if there is a need but it's something that won't take up much space.

Smile1234

Post Thu, Jun 18 2015, 3:26 pm
Depends how much money you have for it. I know when we needed a billiblanket for our newborn who was yellow it was almost impossible to track one down. They are very expensive to purchase. There is a place that rents them but charges a fortune, and there is one gemach on dahill and 40 something, and one in Williamsburg, and one more person who has a few whos husband is a mohel so he keeps them handy in case his babies need them before the bris...

mha3484

Post Thu, Jun 18 2015, 3:35 pm
Mezuos? My husband is a sofer and he gets requests to borrow often enough but he only has so many spares to lend out. Also tefillin but that might be too expensive. Neither take up much space to store.

Ruchel

Post Fri, Jun 19 2015, 9:44 am
segulos?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics