Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
Have you ever had this?

rdmom

Post Wed, Jun 24 2015, 2:43 am
My 2.5 year old daughter just woke up crying that she has a boo boo. I am her where and she shows me the front of her diaper area. She keeps on trying to itch and I think to myself uh oh!! I forgot to buy garlic. Whenever she has pinworms, I put a peeled clove of garlic into her pamper and it stops the itch instantly.

Since I didn't have garlic on hand and I cannot send anybody out to buy it, (it is 2 am here) I opened her pamper and spread apart, with my hands, the crack to see if I can see to take anything out. Being 2 she is screaming and kicking. But sure enough, out comes a pinworm. But for the first time ever, it came out of her vag!na. I have never had this before. Whenever she has them it is always in the back.

Baruch HaShem I was able to take that one out, it is really true that they come out to the light. Looks like this is the only one she had since 5 minutes later she is sleeping again.

I did give her dr garlic. Does anybody have experience with this?

shabbatiscoming

Post Wed, Jun 24 2015, 2:56 am
yes. one of my neices only gets worms in her vagin@, never her behind. It does happen.

myself

Post Wed, Jun 24 2015, 5:35 am
Interesting that you say they come out to the light as I always thought they don't like the light hence I always turned off the light before checking.

Iymnok

Post Wed, Jun 24 2015, 7:38 am
They can crawl up that way. It doesn't necessarily mean they live there. I recently learned that pumpkin seeds are lethal to them. So when we have worms I add the ground seeds to my baking and convince everyone to nosh on whole ones for a week or so.
It really works.

myself

Post Wed, Jun 24 2015, 7:49 am
Iymnok wrote:
They can crawl up that way. It doesn't necessarily mean they live there. I recently learned that pumpkin seeds are lethal to them. So when we have worms I add the ground seeds to my baking and convince everyone to nosh on whole ones for a week or so.
It really works.

Interesting. Which pumpkin seeds do you use, from a packet or from the pumpkin itself?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics