Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Yet another stroller thread....HELP!?
Previous  1  2  3

cuffs

Post Thu, Jul 16 2015, 5:47 am
Uppababy vista! I'm so happy with it!

amother
Coffee

Post Thu, Jul 16 2015, 11:49 am
amother wrote:
Ok, I am between uppababy cruz, britax b-agile, or mountain buggy cosmopolitan....

http://baby-strollers.homeowl......litan

Based on my OP, which best meets my requirements based on your personal experience?

bump.

amother
Seagreen

Post Thu, Jul 16 2015, 12:03 pm
To be honest, I've seen too many negative reviews of those three to recommend them...

chillax

Post Thu, Jul 16 2015, 12:20 pm
amother wrote:
Britax B ready is like the ciyt mini.

You mean the B-Agile.

luppamom

Post Thu, Jul 16 2015, 12:57 pm
OP,

I don't have any of those strollers, but I recognize the brands and they're all good brands. If you read the reviews and like the features, just pick one. I don't think one will be that different than the other since they're all quality brands and at similar price points. Your choice could be really silly like you like one brands colors better or s/t like that.

I think you should save your energy and just decide. Once you own a stroller, you'll see what you do and don't like and will have a better idea for the next stroller be"H. I don't think I've ever seen a perfect stroller, period.

checkbefore

Post Thu, Jul 16 2015, 1:11 pm
I have the Armadillo Flip as my travel stroller. It reclines super flat, has a nice basket, and easy one hand fold. If you need a taller handlebar and better wheels, get the flip xt.

wiki

Post Sun, Jul 19 2015, 9:09 pm
I'd recommend going to a store where you could test out all of the strollers you are considering in person. You might get a lot of insight if you do.

Of your current top options, the Cruz wins for its huge basket, tall-compatilibity and otherwise solid construction. It is not a top performer in stair-bumping. With its light weight and larger rear tires, the B-Agile sounds good--and my friends who have it think it is very sturdy with a great push--but its basket is teeny tiny, quite a bit smaller than the City Mini.

You'll have to decide which compromises to make. Definitely no stroller is perfect.

Also, you only realize the value of certain qualities once you've used the stroller a bit. I think rear wheel size is important and impacts the ease of stair bumping more than I would have realized at first. Narrowness might also be a big factor in your life, depending on if sidewalks and store isles (and living room corridors) are narrow in your world.

The Armadillo series looks really great, but I don't know it well first-hand. Definitely look into it!

seeker

Post Mon, Jul 20 2015, 12:20 am
I've heard the regular Armadillo has a much better push than the flip.
Agree with the opinion that (alas) there is no perfect stroller. I heard that there are some that come close but cost a fortune. I guess if budget is to be one of the considered features, that takes it back out of the "perfect" category and leaves us back with "there is no perfect" again.

amother
Coffee

Post Wed, Jul 29 2015, 5:18 pm
I know....I know- I need to stop researching and buy one already! BUUT....
What about them Mutsy Evo Stroller??
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics