Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
The CHOCOLATE thread. All chocolate lovers welcome!
Previous  1  2  3

bamba

Post Tue, Jul 21 2015, 6:13 pm
Lindt Switzerland
Box of milky chocolates can buy in Israel with a hechsher. They are totally heaven!!!!

Or any de karina!

studying_torah

Post Tue, Jul 21 2015, 6:17 pm
Dh once was gifted a very expensive box of European non kosher truffles. They smelled amazing but we couldn't eat them. Very sad and tempting lemme tell u!

dee's mommy

Post Tue, Jul 21 2015, 6:26 pm
My favourite form of chocolate is ice cream, and preferably, dairy ice cream.
Next I like chocolate milk and hot chocolate.

As for chocolate bars, since the kosher ones are a bit pricey, and cholov yisroel is also pricey, I don't really get them very much. (Especially since I just want to eat the whole thing!) I like milk chocolate, chocolate with orange flavour (preferably with some sort of cream), or strawberry cream, or a nougat. I also like mint. I in the last couple of months, I found one that had coconut inside, which was nice.

When I do actually buy a chocolate bar, I mix it up, and get different every time. (It also kind of depends on what is actually available at any given time.) In order to keep myself good, I share it with my daughter, and if there is no peanut warning, I also share with my husband.

I have been known to snack on chocolate chips. That is not a habit I like to get back into though.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics