Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs
OnlySimchas.com! - Launches New Website

Yael

Post Wed, Jul 01 2015, 6:09 am

OnlySimchas! Mazel tov! I wish you a home filled with all the brachos that life has to offer.”

Founded 15 years ago, OnlySimchas.com is the world’s largest and best known photo sharing and browsing website for the international Jewish community. The site boasts 1 million photos of simchas and over 50,000 celebrations. OnlySimchas is a destination for Jewish people throughout the world who are searching for wholesome happy news! Whether it’s a wedding, bar or bat mitzvah, engagement, graduation or Aliyah, photos and are posted on the web for family and friends to share.

The OnlySimchas team are at the cutting edge once again. The site is not only the place to learn about other people’s lives but also about current events. The site has a totally new section called ‘Latest News’ in which the latest Jewish viral videos are displayed, fun and interesting articles are shared, and yummy recipes are highlighted. “There are so many stories that make us upset, sad, and depressed – but OnlySimchas aims to show the world about the good” declares the OnlySimchas.com founders.

Often, it’s an overseas relative who will turn to the site to experience the joy of a new baby to the family. Sometimes, a new couple will return to their own photo gallery just to relive the special moments of their wedding day. ”People check out the birth page, and it makes them smile, even if they don’t know anybody, that is our goal!,” say the founders of the site.

Today, the site serves over 5 million pages per month, and caters to an international audience from Brooklyn to Bnai Brak, from Antwerp to Sao Paulo and everywhere in between.

Check it out - http://www.onlysimchas.com

Sponsored Post

Bitachon101

Post Wed, Jul 01 2015, 7:39 pm
Remember when they first came out!
#obsessed #onlysimchasfan Wink
It was biggest revolution... I finally was in the loop on the who what where and when.

Congrats to the owners on the 15 year mark and upgrades!

gp2.0

Post Thu, Jul 02 2015, 8:01 pm
Yow. That orange and hot pink is very hard on the eyes and I have my screen on 50% lighting. Maybe it's just time to go to bed...
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics