Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Austria minyanim

zissy2004

Post Wed, Jul 01 2015, 2:26 pm
I'm in desperate need of finding out where there minyanim in Austria. Any Viennese here on imamother? Is there a list somewhere or a website?
I want to know if there is one in Saalbach. I know there is an hotel in Hinterglemm but Saalbach is a bit further away.
Any leads, please let me know.

amother
Ivory

Post Wed, Jul 01 2015, 2:53 pm
For a number of years a group of families go to saalbach and arrange a minyan there for shabbos, weekdays they travel in to hinterglemm which is a few minutes ride by car or bus. I just asked one of the regulars for you,she confirmed that they will do so this year too
Anon cuz Vienna is a small kehilla and I want to protect my sn for future posts Smile

Edited for typos

zissy2004

Post Wed, Jul 01 2015, 2:55 pm
I can't thank you enough!! YAY!! I have an apartment there but we had a problem about shabbos bc it was too far to walk to Hotel! Would you PM me if I need more info? I won't out you LOL

amother
Ivory

Post Wed, Jul 01 2015, 3:03 pm
zissy2004 wrote:
I can't thank you enough!! YAY!! I have an apartment there but we had a problem about shabbos bc it was too far to walk to Hotel! Would you PM me if I need more info? I won't out you LOL

My pleasure, glad to help
Just pm'ed you
Smile
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics