Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices
Please help name our group

yo'ma

Post Thu, Jul 02 2015, 10:49 am
I have a whatsapp group with family members. Originally, it was just for my sisters and sister in laws, so it was named, sisters forever. Now we invited my niece and dd. Sisters forever doesn't work anymore. My sister suggested something having to do with our last name, but my dd said that was never her name Mad . My niece is my brothers dd. My sister thought of all in the family, so that's what I did. I first put a picture of Archie Bunker and the gang, but she didn't like it Very Happy Tongue Out . Changed it to a family tree. Anywho, one sil asked about inviting the brothers, but we decided it's for just us girls. We have a blog for that. Any ideas having to do with family and girls/women?

For my sisters and/or sil's who are reading this, I'm posting this here because I didn't hear any suggestions from you when asked Silent . And for any sisters or sil's who aren't in our group, get whatsapp!!! Smile

Thank you!!

trixx

Post Thu, Jul 02 2015, 11:10 am
Not sure why this is such a big deal. I'm part of 2 "family" and 2 "sister" groups. The one with my aunts and female cousins is named after an inside joke. Groups with my friends are named after the year or summer or occasion etc like "surprise bday." group names can always be changed by any member so for now just name it females only
No need to stress about the perfect nane

Iymnok

Post Thu, Jul 02 2015, 11:20 am
Girls night out

Sadie

Post Thu, Jul 02 2015, 11:29 am
I have a lot of SILs and our girls' whatsapp group is called "Banot (husband's family name)" even though I never took his name, and many of his sisters did change their names, so only about half of the group have that name. We even have a close family friend in the group who never even had that name nor was ever married to someone with the name, but it works for us.

yo'ma

Post Thu, Jul 02 2015, 11:30 am
trixx wrote:
Not sure why this is such a big deal. I'm part of 2 "family" and 2 "sister" groups. The one with my aunts and female cousins is named after an inside joke. Groups with my friends are named after the year or summer or occasion etc like "surprise bday." group names can always be changed by any member so for now just name it females only
No need to stress about the perfect nane

Who said it was a big deal and who's stressing? Question Question Not me!!! Just asking. No big deal either way.

checkbefore

Post Thu, Jul 02 2015, 3:09 pm
We have a group Girls Only

Barbara

Post Thu, Jul 02 2015, 3:12 pm
yo'ma wrote:
I have a whatsapp group with family members. Originally, it was just for my sisters and sister in laws, so it was named, sisters forever. Now we invited my niece and dd. Sisters forever doesn't work anymore. My sister suggested something having to do with our last name, but my dd said that was never her name Mad . My niece is my brothers dd. My sister thought of all in the family, so that's what I did. I first put a picture of Archie Bunker and the gang, but she didn't like it Very Happy Tongue Out . Changed it to a family tree. Anywho, one sil asked about inviting the brothers, but we decided it's for just us girls. We have a blog for that. Any ideas having to do with family and girls/women?

For my sisters and/or sil's who are reading this, I'm posting this here because I didn't hear any suggestions from you when asked Silent . And for any sisters or sil's who aren't in our group, get whatsapp!!! Smile

Thank you!!

Well, since you claim membership in the Not Good With Words Club ....

yo'ma

Post Thu, Jul 02 2015, 8:13 pm
checkbefore wrote:
We have a group Girls Only

Thanks! I did girls club.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics