Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Finances
No money
Previous  1  2

SRS

Post Thu, Jul 02 2015, 7:26 pm
Temp agencies are great and if your husband has the proper qualifications, he can sign up on every private and public school sub list out there while working on a full time placement.

There are a lot of people who need last minute daycare and you can look for that type of work or even nanny in someone else's home. But what type of job experience do you have? No reason not to get out there too as you have in home daycare while your husband is looking.

MagentaYenta

Post Thu, Jul 02 2015, 7:37 pm
amother wrote:
He actually does something similar to your name title - computer work specifically magento work- he's certified in it . He's very smart and has a lot of knowledge. I think part of the reason why he could be having a hard time finding a job because he's jewish - with the beard, hat.....

I just did a google on Magento certified jobs and found one site with 57 opportunities. They are located all across the country and many are home based.

amother
Cerulean

Post Thu, Jul 02 2015, 7:41 pm
MagentaYenta wrote:
I just did a google on Magento certified jobs and found one site with 57 opportunities. They are located all across the country and many are home based.

Can you give me the link please

justforfun87

Post Thu, Jul 02 2015, 7:51 pm
Now is not the time to apply to jobs he is interested in, if anything you could be looking to. Whoever doesn't get the job stays home with the baby. Also, you asked someone to send you the link for a google search she did. You need to hustle to find work, starting with googling things yourself. Sorry if I come off harsh but you are in a bad place right now. Indeed.com, Monster.com,Craigslist all have jobs. Take a look.

MagentaYenta

Post Thu, Jul 02 2015, 7:58 pm
amother wrote:
Can you give me the link please

I didn't save the link. That was just one out of many when I did a google. As Justforfun says, it's time for both of you to start looking for any jobs. I gave you some great resources in two of my posts, have you checked out any of those sites yet?

amother
Cerulean

Post Thu, Jul 02 2015, 8:02 pm
Thank you. My dh hasn't stopped looking and applying. I'm just asking and seeing what I can do to help and if there are any other ideas that he hasn't done yet. I never heard of these agencies before so that was something good but he looked at some and none of them have technology. We're going to keep on looking. Thank you

MagentaYenta

Post Thu, Jul 02 2015, 8:07 pm
amother wrote:
Thank you. My dh hasn't stopped looking and applying. I'm just asking and seeing what I can do to help and if there are any other ideas that he hasn't done yet. I never heard of these agencies before so that was something good but he looked at some and none of them have technology. We're going to keep on looking. Thank you

I find it really hard to believe that in all of the state employment listings your husband couldn't find one job. What state are you in? Has your husband visited the unemployment office? Is he collecting unemployment? Unemployment offices have great resources for people looking for work and they can help him find a job in the meantime. It may not be the perfect job but at this point you sound desperate, I would think any job would be welcome.

Amarante

Post Thu, Jul 02 2015, 8:36 pm
magento+work+opportunities&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&client=safari

r1

Post Fri, Jul 03 2015, 2:18 am
I think babysitting sounds like ur quickest fix if u can make it happen.
Even taking in one other persons newborn at home requires no investment and can give u a few hundred dollars, it will sound like small money but it will add up.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics