Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Where to vacation in Israel w/ 2 kids

Tekky

Post Sun, Jul 05 2015, 3:38 pm
Looking to take a nice 2-3 day vacation in Israel, preferably in the north.

Anyone ever done this before - any recommendations of where to stay, how hard a double stroller can be, how to keep a 2 year old entertained, etc

could use all the advice I can get!

alittlebirdie

Post Sun, Jul 05 2015, 3:48 pm
I know of a very nice place to stay up in the north for a resonable pricce. Ideas can be the kineret beach and boating. Kivrei tzadikim. Parks. Rosh hanikra. Beach. Not in the norththere r beautiful parks with boats bikes picnick and pony rides center of country.

amother
Blue

Post Sun, Jul 05 2015, 4:22 pm
In my area of Northern Israel, a lot of families rent out their apartments during Bein Hazemanim. I might also Very Happy. The general cost is about 250-300 shekels a night. (Could be more for somewhere huge and possibly less for something very small, but for somewhere where you'd be comfortable, this is probably the price. Maybe cheaper if you go for awhile. It's not a hotel, but there are lots of nearby attractions. I can think of one that is quite 2 year old friendly.

If you're interested in hearing more details quote my post and write please PM me and I'll bli neder try.

Tekky

Post Tue, Jul 07 2015, 2:45 am
please pm me, thanks!

hila

Post Tue, Jul 07 2015, 3:19 am
me too please ! (large places)

alittlebirdie

Post Tue, Jul 07 2015, 3:43 am
Please pm too. Big family. Thanks

chani8

Post Tue, Jul 07 2015, 3:55 am
I'm looking for an affordable rental for an older couple, my mother and her over-80yo non-jewish husband.

In October, for two full weeks.

Anywhere in the country, preferably a pretty, non-city setting.

No stairs. Grandpa will have his electric scooter with him, so if he could drive it up to the door, that would be ideal.

Any ideas, please PM me.

amother
Blue

Post Tue, Jul 07 2015, 4:48 am
I pmed OP.

To save on PMs, when you say big how big do you mean?

No, it's not handicapped accessible. I have stairs. October is a hard time b/c we are in a residential area, so you would need something that's specifically a tzimmer (not a homemade one Very Happy)

If anyone is interested in coming during Elul (Starting Aug. 16th), I could give a better deal b/c apartments are not as much in demand. It's still beautiful, but might be less happening b/c it's not vacation season.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics