Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women -> Teachers' Room
Anyone sending to mir nursery?

amother
cornflower

Post Fri, Jul 10 2015, 9:44 am
Hi. Is anyone sending to mir nursery next year? Sending my son but really nervous about the bus situation because seems they don't have private so he would be on the bus with all the older kids and no bus monitor. If anyone sends or sending please let me know.

amother
Ecru

Post Fri, Jul 10 2015, 10:11 am
I have a friend who's son had - not a terrible terrible - but negative bus experiences. She brought it up to the school, and they were receptive and understanding, but obviously the bottom line is the money needed to get the monitors or otherwise resolve it. She said the administrator said (so clearly 3rd hand info) that he prefer the boys not be on the bus for as long a time as they are, and wished they had more buses, but the money is not there.

Personally, I drive my kids all over. B'h I don't have a job (for better or worse) so I can, even though it's a pain, but I never hear good things about buses.

(I'm biased obviously.)

amother
cornflower

Post Fri, Jul 10 2015, 10:16 am
I'm worried if my kid goes on crying first few days who's gonna watch him when there's 100 wild kids on the bus and who's taking him off to get to his classroom etc. Oy keep rethinking that I should pull him out for nursery and send local. So worried about the bus

precious

Post Fri, Jul 10 2015, 10:35 am
Do u have neighbor with an older son to take care of him on the bus?

amother
cornflower

Post Fri, Jul 10 2015, 11:05 am
So my neighbor has a kid in third grade. Not sure he'll be able to manage my son if he cries. Hopefully he'll be ok.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics