Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry
How to clean dirty bottle!

boymom

Post Mon, Jul 13 2015, 10:32 pm
I was getting fed up cleaning my baby's bottles. he drinks juice and if the juice lays around in the bottle for too long, there's this build up of little dots that accumulate in the bottle and its murderous to scrub off. bottle brushes don't se
so recently while washing dishes, I took a soap pad/steel wool, stuck it into the bottle and used a stick to scrub it on the bottom. also, on top, by the neck of the bottle - stuck in my finger and presto! all the stuff came off.
so that's my neat little trick that took me many years to learn. now I wont have to throw out those bottles anymore.

amother
Magenta

Post Tue, Jul 14 2015, 5:13 am
Neat trick, but why on earth are you giving your baby juice in a bottle in the first place?

The only possible good reason to give a baby juice is if he is constipated and only prune or pear juice helps. Otherwise it's like feeding your baby spoonfuls of sugar. I hope at the very least you water down the juice and don't let him have the bottle in the crib. You could cause his teeth to rot.

How old is your baby anyway?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry