Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Please walk me through the process...

amother
Pumpkin

Post Tue, Jul 14 2015, 6:23 pm
I am almost 30, been working 40-60 hours per week at low-ish paying jobs for the past decade. I've decided to pursue a 2 year degree program but I have no idea where to begin.

NOTE: I'm not from the US and grew up with a very different schooling system, which I think is adding to my confusion.

I've chosen the program I want, and the school. I think. What happens now? Is there someone I can meet with at the school to a) make sure this is the right program for me, and b) get the info of what to do now? and c) find out the costs and course schedule? If so, who would that be?

(I have checked out the website but not finding it clear)

Also wondering, considering I've so far out of school, will they still want to see my diploma? (I have one, but it will be difficult to get hold of)

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer me!

myself

Post Tue, Jul 14 2015, 6:31 pm
You should call the Customer Service number, they should be able to walk you through all this.

Good luck! Smile

Kumphort

Post Tue, Jul 14 2015, 6:49 pm
Before you hand anyone any $$ please make sure you do research and make sure that you are signing up for a legitimate course which will be worth what they are promising
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics