Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
Can you help me with alef Bais ideas?

Ema of 5

Post Fri, Jul 17 2015, 1:36 am
I have a three year old who may or may not go to playgroup in September. Either wat, I would like to make alef Bais pictures for his wall. I will be using square paper. On each page will be the letter, the word in hebrew and English, translation, and the picture.
The problem is my hebrew isn't geeat, and my spelling is even worse. I want to do a theme....like animals, mitzvos, etc.
Can you guys help me out with words for each letter? Any theme, as long as there's something for each letter.
Thanks!!

ahuva06

Post Fri, Jul 17 2015, 2:10 am
Check out chinuch.org - Torah Umesora's website where hundreds of educational materials are uploaded by teachers. They have many different ideas for Aleph Beis - search Cartooned Alef – Bais Chart. A cute idea for exactly what you are looking for will come up.

*You may have to create an account in order to download*

Ema of 5

Post Fri, Jul 17 2015, 7:17 am
becca wrote:
Check out chinuch.org - Torah Umesora's website where hundreds of educational materials are uploaded by teachers. They have many different ideas for Aleph Beis - search Cartooned Alef – Bais Chart. A cute idea for exactly what you are looking for will come up.

*You may have to create an account in order to download*

Thank! I have an account :-) I have looked through in the past but I don't recall seeing any that had a theme. I will look again though.

Iymnok

Post Fri, Jul 17 2015, 7:36 am
Why write words? He can't read yet anyways. I see the value to remind yourself of the Hebrew word for the picture and to explore together. Unless you're leaving this up for a couple years.

Ema of 5

Post Fri, Jul 17 2015, 8:37 am
Iymnok wrote:
Why write words? He can't read yet anyways. I see the value to remind yourself of the Hebrew word for the picture and to explore together. Unless you're leaving this up for a couple years.

I am planning on keeping it up for a few years, but also I have older kids who CAN read who are constantly in the three year olds room.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics