Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Shabbos, Rosh Chodesh, Fast Days, and other Days of Note
Mikva next Friday Night - Tisha B'Av

amother
Vermilion

Post Fri, Jul 17 2015, 9:21 am
Is it allowed to go, or do the Halachas of Tisha B'Av apply? If you in not allowed to go, I'll need to pudge it off by two nights to Subday night (after fast- yikes).

watergirl

Post Fri, Jul 17 2015, 9:27 am
Mikvah lady here - you may go friday night. Motzei tisha bav is the second to worst night to go (the absolute worst night is the night after mitzei tisha bav - you get all the ladies whos night it is, then all the ladies who were aupposed to go tisha bav or motzei tisha bav, but didnt go because they werent feeling well from the fast. Its a teiple whammy and the absolute busiest night).

amother
Purple

Post Fri, Jul 17 2015, 9:31 am
You need to ask your rov. No random Imamother can tell you what to do. Neither mikva ladies... ONLY YOUR ROV!!! This is halacha!!

pesek zman

Post Fri, Jul 17 2015, 9:33 am
You are not only allowed to go, but you are also allowed to have s*x

amother
Vermilion

Post Fri, Jul 17 2015, 9:41 am
amother wrote:
You need to ask your rov. No random Imamother can tell you what to do. Neither mikva ladies... ONLY YOUR ROV!!! This is halacha!!

I know - DH will call Rabbi. I'm just trying to mentally prepare myself if you KNWIM......

little_mage

Post Fri, Jul 17 2015, 11:27 am
The laws of Tisha b'Av that my rabbi sent out said, "one should refrain from martial intimacy unless it is mikvah night" which seems to imply that one can go Friday night.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Shabbos, Rosh Chodesh, Fast Days, and other Days of Note