Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Car Rental Israel

Rainbows613

Post Sun, Jul 19 2015, 11:14 am
I need to rent a car for a week and need to book it asap but I don't want to do this on line through the car companies themselves, I want to speak to an agent or a company like Issta. Can anyone give me any numbers please? Tia

choco1

Post Sun, Jul 19 2015, 1:04 pm
Rent@noahcar.co.il

Had only good experiences with them.

Israel 0722-777-200 US# 212-901-5205

Smile1234

Post Sun, Jul 19 2015, 3:21 pm
choco1 wrote:
Rent@noahcar.co.il

Had only good experiences with them.

Israel 0722-777-200 US# 212-901-5205

Me too. But depends where you actually rent from, the experience can be better or worse. Never had a problem with my reservation through Noach though, others I did.
I dont particularly like renting from the rental companies that have the cars in the sub sub basement of Shefa, very unpleasant. I like Hertz much better but I think they often come out more expensive if you rent for more than 2 days.

hila

Post Mon, Jul 20 2015, 1:34 am
We used Best Car in Beitar. They had the best prices, and they brought the car to us. 02 5803631

It worked out cheaper than the other branches of Best Car.

But remember to tell them if you want a non-smoking car. (we did not the first time, and we got a very smoky car. We drove with the windows open all the time !)

Rainbows613

Post Mon, Jul 20 2015, 8:16 am
Thanks everyone Smile

ruby slippers

Post Mon, Jul 20 2015, 10:22 am
We have used Pinchus at per@perrental.com.
Can't find his number(we usually email him) but have used him very often and have always been satisfied.

ROFL

Post Sat, Sep 19 2015, 11:21 pm
Hi I am coming to Israel after the chagim. Do any of these folks listed above rent from the airport also.

achayl

Post Sat, Sep 19 2015, 11:38 pm
Remember that if you're renting a car and you've travelled from outside Israel, keep a hold that little paper (it'll have your photo on it) that you get when you go through border at the airport. Using that at the car rental saves you from paying all the taxes ... it saved us a lot of money this summer!

ROFL

Post Sun, Sep 20 2015, 12:17 am
achayl wrote:
Remember that if you're renting a car and you've travelled from outside Israel, keep a hold that little paper (it'll have your photo on it) that you get when you go through border at the airport. Using that at the car rental saves you from paying all the taxes ... it saved us a lot of money this summer!

Thanks. I did not know that !

Smile1234

Post Sun, Sep 20 2015, 5:47 am
ROFL wrote:
Hi I am coming to Israel after the chagim. Do any of these folks listed above rent from the airport also.

I believe all do. It costs more though because you need to pay airport tax. Its about $27 I think.

ruby slippers

Post Sun, Sep 20 2015, 7:03 am
perrental (as mentioned above)does rent from many places and including pickup from the airport which is extremely convenient, but does include as someone said above the extra tax, but then again you aren't paying for a bus/cab/shuttle to get to your car.
nisiyah tova!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics