Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection
Sauteed Mushrooms (Loft)

rd5081

Post Mon, Jul 20 2015, 7:48 am
Anyone has a good recipe for sauteed mushrooms? I tasted some at the loft... they were yum! And doesnt seem like anything major to create... I wouldnt even mind it being milchig...

mummiedearest

Post Mon, Jul 20 2015, 7:52 am
slice onions, fresh garlic, mushrooms (I like to combine varieties, but any kind will do). throw the onions and garlic into a frying pan with hot oil. when they soften, add the mushrooms. add salt and pepper. when the mushrooms have cooked down somewhat, add some wine. allow this to cook until the mushrooms are as soft as you want them. stir occasionally.

we never have leftovers of this. you can leave out the wine if you like, they're still yummy.

tichellady

Post Mon, Jul 20 2015, 7:54 am
You can add a little bit of soy sauce or coconut amines and a little bit of balsamic vinegar and some capers if you like

sourstix

Post Mon, Jul 20 2015, 8:00 am
oooh yum, I love fresh mushrooms. sauteed. in some wine but use white if you have. if not a dry red is also good. some sauteed onions and garlic like others said. stir fry from the can and bamboo shoots, redpeppers, yum yum yum. or just do the mushrooms onion garlic and wine. delicious and leftovers iiiiiiiiiif you have I just cook some orzo and add to the mushrooms everyone loves it. will make today. I can eat loads of them. what a craving. you can sautee in butter even better. oh my gosh. cant wait to have some.

sourstix

Post Mon, Jul 20 2015, 8:01 am
and some soy sauce dont forget. loads and loads of onions

Mrs Bissli

Post Mon, Jul 20 2015, 9:40 am
Don't forget to dry mushrooms well after washing to avoid too much liquid. Also fry over high heat. A bit of butter if you don't mind milky.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics