Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat
ISO a site that sells personalized baby pins

MiniMom

Post Mon, Jul 20 2015, 2:41 pm
So I got this adorable red personalized heart shaped pin as a gift for my baby & b4 I ask her where she got it from (I feel kinda silly, maybe she'll think I wanna know how much she spent..) I was wondering if anyone had ever purchased something like this. I wanna get it as a gift for someone as well. Thanks!

zaq

Post Mon, Jul 20 2015, 5:58 pm
Please tell me that you are not actually letting your baby wear a pin. Pretty please? I'm sure it's too cute for words, but it's a PIN. It's got a sharp point. And babies move around a lot and pull on things...what's to stop the clasp from opening up and the pin from poking the baby? Don't tell me you never had the clasp of a pin open up on you, because I will not believe you. And you, I assume, do not fidget and try to pull the pin off your blouse or stick it in your mouth.

And don't give me any snooty claptrap about diaper pins having been used for centuries without incident. 1. In highly intelligent societies, like the kibbutz I was on, they fold cloth diapers in a way that allows them to be secured without pins. 2. Many people use diaper wraps precisely so that they will not need to use pins. 3. Diaper pins actually open up from time to time and stick the baby, which is why 1 and 2.

yogabird

Post Mon, Jul 20 2015, 6:09 pm
hairpin?

pesek zman

Post Mon, Jul 20 2015, 6:59 pm
Zaq, you took the words right out of my moutb

sourstix

Post Mon, Jul 20 2015, 7:49 pm
can you post a pic of the type of pin or the actual one? she knows the dangerous type maybe shes talking about a hair pin. not the sharp ones the goody ones.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics