Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Pipe Adapter

myname1

Post Mon, Jul 20 2015, 4:58 pm
I have an American faucet. It is missing the piece that connects the pipe to the wall. I was told that that adapter is from size 3/8 American to 3/8 Israeli. Does anyone have an idea of where I might find such a piece? I haven't found it anywhere, so I am looking to get it from the US. My question is what size is 3/8 Israeli? 3/8 American is probably 3/8-inch, right? So what do I tell Home Depot I want if I need 3/8 Israeli? Thanks!

MagentaYenta

Post Mon, Jul 20 2015, 5:13 pm
Are you talking about supply lines?

alittlebirdie

Post Mon, Jul 20 2015, 5:28 pm
Take a picture and email it to someone in america who can go check it out. For u

myname1

Post Tue, Jul 21 2015, 1:36 am
I'm not sure what supply lines are. The faucet has 2 pipes connecting to the wall, one for hot water and one for cold water. But since these are American, it seems they have a slightly different size (I was told 3/8 American, as opposed to 3/8 Israeli) and need some kind of adapter to allow them to connect to the wall. One of those is what I need. So I figured if I know that "3/8 Israeli" is actually 1/2-inch or something (It must be some kind of real size, no?) , then I can go to any store here or in the US and ask for a piece that connects 3/8-inch to 1/2-inch. The issue is I don't know what the actual measurements are.

Iymnok

Post Tue, Jul 21 2015, 7:35 am
Do you have one of them? They are the same so you would only need the other color.
Another option is to talk to a plumber.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions