Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
URGENT where to buy bedikah cloths jerusalem??

amother
Forestgreen

Post Tue, Jul 21 2015, 6:35 pm
I am flying back to USA tom night and that is my onah!! totally forgot that I would have to do a bedikah and don't have a single one on me.

where in machane yehudah/yafo/mamila mall can I buy bedikah cloths? (as I will be in that area anyway for other errands and wont have time to go to geulah or other chareidi neighborhood)

and if the answer is "any supermarket" WHICH is most likely, I don't have time to run around Sad also if all else fails I guess I can find something else white? but I would prefer to anyways buy bedikah cloths here and havent gotten around to it, ik ik.

thanks!!

amother
Aubergine

Post Tue, Jul 21 2015, 6:40 pm
pharmacy;s or supermarkets should have. There's a maayan near the shuk but closer to tachana merkazit and they should have.

tigerwife

Post Tue, Jul 21 2015, 7:16 pm
If you are going to Mamilla Mall, there is a big Pharmacy there that should have. And yes, you should be able to get in a makolet, too. You won't be too far from Geula if you are on Yafo.

watergirl

Post Tue, Jul 21 2015, 7:24 pm
If its really so urgent (and even if its not), go into your husbands dreaser and take a white tshirt. Cut into squares. Or citcles. Whatever. Bam - youve got yourself a whole lot of bdika cloths.

These are not religious items that require certification and therefore need to be a specific type. The white T-shirt will do just fine especially in a pinch.

amother
Red

Post Tue, Jul 21 2015, 7:43 pm
Every supermarket

working hard

Post Tue, Jul 21 2015, 8:33 pm
your local grocery store

Smile1234

Post Wed, Jul 22 2015, 6:32 am
Super pharm in Center one for sure should have or the one in tachana merkazit

amother
Coffee

Post Wed, Jul 22 2015, 6:34 am
amother wrote:
I am flying back to USA tom night and that is my onah!! totally forgot that I would have to do a bedikah and don't have a single one on me.

where in machane yehudah/yafo/mamila mall can I buy bedikah cloths? (as I will be in that area anyway for other errands and wont have time to go to geulah or other chareidi neighborhood)

and if the answer is "any supermarket" WHICH is most likely, I don't have time to run around Sad also if all else fails I guess I can find something else white? but I would prefer to anyways buy bedikah cloths here and havent gotten around to it, ik ik.

thanks!!

am I the only one here who doesn't do a bedikah on the onah?

Iymnok

Post Wed, Jul 22 2015, 6:34 am
Generally most supermarkets by the pads. Often on the bottom to be inconspicuous.

amother
Khaki

Post Wed, Jul 22 2015, 6:56 am
Also it's in a box not a bag like the US

m in Israel

Post Wed, Jul 22 2015, 7:00 am
As others have said, it is in virtually EVERY supermarket or drugstore, and it is usually kept right near the other sanitary supplies (pads, tampons, etc.). You do not need to be in a Chareidi area.

As a previous poster said, if you are going to be in Mamilla, there is a pharmacy in Mamilla mall itself (I think it is a superpharm), which probably would carry them.

Iymnok

Post Wed, Jul 22 2015, 7:15 am
Ask for "eidei bedika" they are in a little box, depending on the brand, pink, purple or blue. I like to get the 3 pack so as not to think about them for a while. Visitors from small communities stock up on them.

water_bear88

Post Wed, Jul 22 2015, 8:21 am
There's also the mini-market on Yafo, one or two stores in from Strauss (closer to the Old City). The front area of the store is all cosmetics, but the back has a normal selection for a small supermarket.

(Side point- it's also the cheapest place I've found for pregnancy tests.)
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions