Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Pre-tieds for large heads?

amother
Mint

Post Tue, Jul 21 2015, 9:33 pm
I have a large head, my sheitel cap size is L/XL depending on brand. I cannot for the life of me find a pre-tied that fits! I found one awesome brand in Israel but now I don't live there anymore. Any suggestions? Needs to be available online, I live way OOT...

Aetrsnrady

Post Tue, Jul 21 2015, 10:30 pm
I like uptown girl snoods. They sell pretied. You can find then on Amazon

amother
Mint

Post Tue, Jul 21 2015, 11:18 pm
Thanks for the idea. I forgot to mention, I'm looking for black ones. My hair is black and whenever I put on a different colored head covering I just can't get used to the look on me.

out-of-towner

Post Wed, Jul 22 2015, 1:32 am
European Secret. They are expensive but worth it! Amazing coverage!

amother
Mint

Post Wed, Jul 22 2015, 2:32 pm
out-of-towner wrote:
European Secret. They are expensive but worth it! Amazing coverage!

Looked them up and wow, you weren't kidding Tongue Out
How long do they last? Do you find they really slip back less than other brands do? Are you the same size head as me? Just want to make sure they'll really work for me before I shell out the cash!

amother
cornflower

Post Wed, Jul 22 2015, 2:45 pm
On a similar note, does anyone know how I can stretch my pre-tieds? I actually have a small/average head but find them quite tight. I don't know why they make them so small.

sky

Post Wed, Jul 22 2015, 7:29 pm

I don't own one so don't know how it fits a large head. But my neighbor owns this style. and it is so nicely tailored and fitted, rather then a bag on the had.

innovative mom

Post Wed, Jul 22 2015, 7:54 pm
I have one of those. I have a large head. The fit is nice and comfortable but can't seem to get used to myself in it. it's pretty pricey as well.
Regularly I wear a snood with a (front) band and can't find them anywhere. All the new ones are tiny and dont quite fit my large head. Sad.

Kitten

Post Thu, Jul 23 2015, 2:20 pm
Has anyone tried to sleep with the European secret tichels? Do they stay on your head without pins?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics