Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Can you help us find our community?

amother
cornflower

Post Wed, Jul 22 2015, 1:50 pm
We have begun talking about aliyah and it would be a dream come true for both me and my husband. HOWEVER, we currently live in an amazing community in the states, and it is very important to us that we find a community that we will be very happy with in Israel as well. Can you please make some suggestions?

We are yeshivish but highly educated and very open minded. We are not DL. We would like our kids to graduate with bagrut and also have the skills to learn in top yeshivos. We strongly prefer a community that is a hetrogenous in terms of right/left wing frum, Anglo/ Israeli/other, ashkenaz/sefardi etc. Definitely need enough anglos so that I can find some common cultural ground. We are in our low thirties with young kids.

Is this a utopia?

finallyamommy

Post Wed, Jul 22 2015, 2:44 pm
Har Nof, Ramat Beit Shemesh, maybe Kiryat Moshe?

brocha1

Post Wed, Jul 22 2015, 3:12 pm
Hi we live in ramet beis shemesh aleph if u need any advice

amother
cornflower

Post Wed, Jul 22 2015, 3:47 pm
Thanks... I was under the impression that RBS is very segregated- am I wrong? We are used to OOT type, with families from varied backgrounds davening together and going to the same school.

amother
Taupe

Post Wed, Jul 22 2015, 4:20 pm
Loon into the chatam kehillah in rechovot. Very impressive and could be a good match for what you are looking for.

amother
Chocolate

Post Sun, Jul 26 2015, 4:03 pm
amother wrote:
Loon into the chatam kehillah in rechovot. Very impressive and could be a good match for what you are looking for.

Maybe my info is outdated but several years ago when we were looking into Rechovot, we were told most people in Chatam area DON't do bagruot
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions