Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Do uniform prices vary?
Previous  1  2  3

amother
Brown

Post Wed, Jul 29 2015, 7:08 pm
Oh, and I love the title!
very clever.

Amelia Bedelia

Post Wed, Jul 29 2015, 7:09 pm
Indigo, can you post a picture of the uniform?

amother
Blush

Post Wed, Jul 29 2015, 7:24 pm
I posted a specific request a while back and got a resounding silence. Makes sense because they only started requiring uniforms for pre-1-a last year, so before that nobody had such little ones, so there are none to hand down yet.

It looks like this but from what I've seen around the neighborhood ours has the bolder stripes going horizontally. And I haven't noticed anyone else wearing the slit neck style. For a $10 difference I'd just buy in Fraylich already (unless I can find in Weisner after all)
https://www.idealuniform.com/S.....-3-20

UQT

Post Wed, Jul 29 2015, 7:33 pm
Many schools have a mother that runs a uniform gemach. Can't hurt to call and ask the school if there is one.

married05

Post Wed, Jul 29 2015, 8:19 pm
How do the marks and spencer jumpers run. Do they cover the knee cuz pic on the model is above the knee

amother
Blush

Post Wed, Jul 29 2015, 9:10 pm
UQT wrote:
Many schools have a mother that runs a uniform gemach. Can't hurt to call and ask the school if there is one.

Been there. Done that. Got the ones that are still too big but look like they were already taken in so probably can't be taken in even more. And the one that is a slightly different design which I guess we'll use as a backup but I don't want my kid to look different by default.

Amelia Bedelia

Post Mon, Aug 24 2015, 3:30 pm
OP, did you by any chance go to Wiesner's? I'm curious what their quality is like.

amother
Blush

Post Mon, Aug 24 2015, 5:31 pm
Didn't go anywhere after all. By the end of the summer two were a close enough fit that they just need a little hem Smile

amother
Pewter

Post Mon, Aug 24 2015, 7:31 pm
Anyone here have BY Drav Meir uniforms- size 10-14? I got a few from the school but the elastic waists are too big and the skirts with buttons too small. Not sure what to do with this. If anyone has extra that they no longer need, I'd really appreciate it.

yidisheh mama

Post Mon, Aug 24 2015, 7:46 pm
I don't know much about uniforms and resizing things, but I really do like your post title!

sunspot

Post Fri, Jul 22 2016, 8:09 am
Where can I get BYBM uniforms..the shirts and jumpers for the best price. Also for first grade they wear the shirts not the polos?
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics