Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Best/cheapest places to buy school clothes

butterfliez

Post Wed, Jul 29 2015, 3:41 pm
My oldest is a very tall, skinny 6 year-old girl and I cannot get her skirts in regular stores. I will be in the NY area and would love any suggestions for where to shop for her. I do not want to spend more than necessary but I want to get Most of her school clothes for the year. I heard there were a couple of places in Monsey? I would love to hear everyone's best ideas. Going to NY next week. Thanks!

butterfliez

Post Thu, Jul 30 2015, 5:43 pm
Hello? Anybody? THx.

seeker

Post Thu, Jul 30 2015, 8:07 pm
I know someone with skinny kids who buys uniform skirts at Peretz on 13th avenue in Boro Park.

passaicmom

Post Thu, Jul 30 2015, 9:21 pm
Do you need a uniform or do you have a specific dress code that you need to follow? Will you be in Monsey or the city?

sotired3

Post Thu, Jul 30 2015, 9:35 pm
I have a tall skinny 6 year old, and I just got her skirts in old navy. I bought a size up and took them in, it's not hard to do yourself, sometimes I just do it with a safety pin on the inside.

butterfliez

Post Fri, Jul 31 2015, 8:13 am
Hi,
No uniform, no real dress code, just normal MO day school. I am really just looking for some cheap, simple skirts and 3/4 length shirts.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics