Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
Does anyone still go to tehillim groups?

amother
Pewter

Post Thu, Jul 30 2015, 8:30 pm
A relative of mine needs a refuah,and I have been passing around her tehillim name. When I passed it on,I asked if anyone is part of a tehillim group, to add the name to. Out of a good 15-20 people, only one person told me of one (thank you to whomever organizes the philly tehillim group!!!) Doesnt anyone still have them? I used to go all the time! Only now do I see how special they are! While id love to start one on my own, I dont know that many people on my neighborhood,or have space. And yes, I do understand that with little kids at home and spouses' schedules, its not easy to go out...
P.s. if you see this post, please please PLEASE say tehillim for zippora rachel bas malya sima

the world's best mom

Post Thu, Jul 30 2015, 9:34 pm
Yes. I go to a weekly Tehillim group n the country.I used to go to one in the city, and they still have it though I am unable to attend anymore.

Refuah Shelaima to your relative.

ProudMommie

Post Tue, Aug 11 2015, 2:57 am
I am putting her on my Tehilim list. She should have a refuah sheleima and we should all see the geula sheleima b'korov... Teary Eyed

amother
Pewter

Post Tue, Aug 11 2015, 9:23 am
Thank you!!!!! Much appreciated!!!

Notsobusy

Post Tue, Aug 11 2015, 9:52 am
I know a few people who are part of a call in tehillim group. It works better because they don't have to leave their house, they keep the phone on mute so if they have to take care of their kids nobody hears it. One of the groups is made up of family members who live in many different cities, so it's a nice way to stay connected and do something good at the same time.

amother
Pewter

Post Tue, Aug 11 2015, 10:05 am
My family currently has one and we whatsapp first to remind everyone to go on, and whether that moment or in 5minutes is better.... however we are trying to spread the name...
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed