Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
ISO package delivery service to upstate NY camps?

Amelia Bedelia

Post Thu, Jul 30 2015, 10:44 pm
Does Excellent Bus deliver to Camp Stolin? Any other options? Or does anyone know someone going to Camp Stolin for Shabbos that would take a package for me?

rdmom

Post Thu, Jul 30 2015, 10:53 pm
Sorry to hijack. I am looking to send a package from either Williamsburg or Boro park to camp machaneynu - Baiseinu in Ferndale. Exit 101. If anybody knows of anything please PM me. I have to send it for Shabbos. Am willing to pay.

Amelia Bedelia

Post Thu, Jul 30 2015, 11:21 pm
rdmom wrote:
Sorry to hijack. I am looking to send a package from either Williamsburg or Boro park to camp machaneynu - Baiseinu in Ferndale. Exit 101. If anybody knows of anything please PM me. I have to send it for Shabbos. Am willing to pay.
I'm still waiting for a response to my question, but Excellent Bus service takes packages for $10. That can be helpful for you, but I don't think they go to Highland, NY, where Camp Stolin is. Does anyone know if they do? Also, Fabulous Electronics on 16th Avenue, but I couldn't find an ad in this week's Torah Times, nor do I have contact info, and I'm not sure if the packages can be brought over on Fridays, or do they make you drop them off by Thursday.

rdmom

Post Thu, Jul 30 2015, 11:42 pm
Excellent bus service would be no help. My daughter would have to wait out by the road. I don't think the bus would go into the driveway. The camp doesn't let them leave. I need somebody to actually walk over to the gate and hand it to someone to give to my daughter. I don't know how much the bus would help me unless somebody on there would be willing to take it closer to camp.

naomi6

Post Fri, Jul 31 2015, 12:17 am
I put the stuff I want to send in a cushion envelope and mail it - it gets there in a day or two

animeme

Post Fri, Jul 31 2015, 12:29 am
naomi6 wrote:
I put the stuff I want to send in a cushion envelope and mail it - it gets there in a day or two

Agreed. Mail.

kiwi strawberry

Post Fri, Jul 31 2015, 12:33 am
A few weeks ago I saw an ad that Gourmet Glatt of the 5 Towns has a service where they send packages to camps upstate. I think you have to buy something from the store to put in the box but you can also add your own things. I'm pretty sure the Boro Park Gourmet Glatt does NOT offer this service. Maybe look into this. Presumably too late for this Shabbos but a possibility nonetheless.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics