Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management
Attention lakewooders

sourstix

Post Sun, Aug 09 2015, 6:37 pm
is there a place in lakewood that is like bounceu. open most days of the week? they are only open tues and friday. skyzone looks boring to me. and twister also only once a week. thanks to all.

lkwdlady

Post Sun, Aug 09 2015, 7:15 pm
pump it up

or jungleriffic for kids under 8.

UQT

Post Sun, Aug 09 2015, 8:06 pm
My kids ages 4-13 had a blast in sky zone. Even my 12 year old son loved it - they had some sort of dodge ballgame going on. the only downside was the price it was $70 for 4 kids for 1 hour.

joystock

Post Sun, Aug 09 2015, 8:14 pm
House of Bounce in Wall township. It's similar to bounce U. About 20 min away.

joystock

Post Sun, Aug 09 2015, 8:16 pm
http://www.houseofbouncefun.com/

mommyla

Post Sun, Aug 09 2015, 8:35 pm
I thought that Junglerrrific closed down. (My kids were not impressed anyway, I thought it was boring.) BounceU also has open hours for younger kids most days. And SkyZone is awesome!

sourstix

Post Sun, Aug 09 2015, 9:06 pm
to poster above I checked the website for bounce u and it only has 2 days a week. dont know what you are mentioning.I would go if they did.

sourstix

Post Sun, Aug 09 2015, 9:07 pm
can someone explain what skyzone is? I looked at website and all I see is trampolines. I need something for younger then 2 also. its also so expensive.

sourstix

Post Sun, Aug 09 2015, 9:42 pm
house of bounce isnt open tomorrow. I need something for tomorrow. anyone can help me. looking for a child of 7 and under 2. not expensive like skyzone which isnt for under 2. and too expensive. pump it up doesnt have it clear if they are open for open play. I looked at their calendar. didnt understand it. will call tomorrow. I wonder if it will be good for under 2. anyone know of a place? please help my kids are bored.

mommyla

Post Sun, Aug 09 2015, 9:43 pm
SkyZone has toddler time twice a week in the morning, $10 per kid for an hour. I think it's early in the morning now in the summer, though - in the winter it was from 10 am to noon. It's a trampoline park - there's areas just for jumping (you can even bounce off the walls), ball games, basketball, foam pits. I went with a bunch of kids all ages and everyone loved it - even my 2-year-old.

Just checked the website, BounceU is also open for "family night" every Wednesday from 5-8 pm. Call them about preschool times, it used to be every day from 10-12 or 12:30-2:30, the schedule may be different in the summer.

joystock

Post Sun, Aug 09 2015, 9:44 pm
What about free outdoor fun like castle park, windward beach park or Jackson jungle?

sourstix

Post Sun, Aug 09 2015, 10:20 pm
looking specifically indoors. thanks above poster didnt look for screenname sorry.

sourstix

Post Sun, Aug 09 2015, 10:22 pm
sky zone is just too expensive. for the amount of time. these other places give you more time.

lkwdmom2

Post Sun, Aug 09 2015, 10:56 pm
my kids liked chuck e cheese (even my 2 year old) and there's barnes and noble, glow in the dark miniature golf and a pet shop there too so we went to see the animals.

sourstix

Post Mon, Aug 10 2015, 9:50 am
I will either try twister or bounce u or house of bounce. see which works best. thanks everyone

amother
Seafoam

Post Mon, Aug 10 2015, 10:01 am
lkwdmom2 wrote:
my kids liked chuck e cheese (even my 2 year old) and there's barnes and noble, glow in the dark miniature golf and a pet shop there too so we went to see the animals.

Where is there a glow in the dark miniature golf there?

sky

Post Mon, Aug 10 2015, 10:04 am
chuck e cheese is a good idea. Not too expensive and something for everyone.

mommyla

Post Mon, Aug 10 2015, 2:52 pm
amother wrote:
Where is there a glow in the dark miniature golf there?

Right next to the PetSmart.

Even the Freehold mall is fun. If your 2-year-old will sit in the stroller, you can do Color Me Mine with your big one and then the play area and carousel.

sky

Post Mon, Aug 10 2015, 3:21 pm
check out groupons for glow in the dark coupons in central NJ

https://www.groupon.com/deals/.....ersey
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics