Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Want to get rid of your double stroller?

amother
Jade

Post Tue, Aug 11 2015, 8:54 pm
I'll take it! :-) I am also looking for a boogie board/ or a sitting version of the boogie board. I am located in Brooklyn and will travel to anyplace in the surrounding areas (think hour away). If you are offering for free then yay! If you are offering at a vastly reduced price then great! I am due December time with number 2 bH and am looking to cut corners money wise. Looking forward to your responses! :-)

amother
Seafoam

Post Tue, Aug 11 2015, 9:23 pm
Until 10 days ago, I would have been ready to sell. Then I discovered I'm pregnant - unexpectedly. So I'll be keeping mine. Sorry. Hope you find a good double stroller.

seeker

Post Tue, Aug 11 2015, 9:42 pm
I have a double maclaren but haven't decided yet how much to ask for it. Make an offer? It is a beautiful stroller that WOULD be in perfect condition except one of the footrests broke and is held on with tape currently. (I used that seat for the younger one. By the time the younger one was old enough to reach the footrest, the older was heavy enough that I could no longer shove them both around in a double. So it was all fine. Just sad that that keeps it from being in perfect resell condition!

amother
Babypink

Post Tue, Aug 11 2015, 10:21 pm
Can you post an email add?
I may have one but it's big and heavy.
Baby jogger 2007.
You can gladly have it for free.

Riki12345

Post Tue, Aug 11 2015, 11:25 pm
I have the baby jogger city select double. Perfect condition. Got it 9 months ago. It has red hoods and I'll give you the rain covers & the car seat adapter as well. If you're interested plz msg me.

amother
Jade

Post Tue, Aug 11 2015, 11:31 pm
Thanks everyone for taking the time to reply! Here is email address-
thankyouforeverything613@gmail.com

amother
Jade

Post Tue, Aug 11 2015, 11:38 pm
rifkyw1154 wrote:
I have the baby jogger city select double. Perfect condition. Got it 9 months ago. It has red hoods and I'll give you the rain covers & the car seat adapter as well. If you're interested plz msg me.

Thay sounds great! I would rather not pm unless the price is in my budget- if it is I have no problem giving up my screen name :-)
How much are you asking for?

amother
Slateblue

Post Wed, Aug 12 2015, 1:07 am
rifkyw1154 wrote:

If ops not interested I might be!

Riki12345

Post Wed, Aug 12 2015, 1:39 pm
Im selling the city select double for $250. Up for grabs!

amother
Jade

Post Sun, Aug 23 2015, 12:15 pm
Bumpity bump! Any new offers?

amother
Jade

Post Sun, Sep 20 2015, 8:35 pm
Bump

seeker

Post Mon, Sep 21 2015, 12:46 am
My maclaren is still available, and I even took it out of the closet and saw that apparently I fixed the footrest and had forgotten it. So now it's looking even better! Make an offer. I put it on Craigslist for $200 with the expectation that people will bargain it down.

amother
Pewter

Post Fri, May 12 2017, 12:43 pm
Bump

PinkFridge

Post Fri, May 12 2017, 1:08 pm
amother wrote:
Bump

First of all, I wish you all the hatzlacha you need in finding a stroller and nachas from the kids.
If you don't get a lot of traffic may I suggest:
1) starting a new thread, as some people will not open old threads
2) putting Bklyn (and, if like the op you would travel, something like "& up to 1 hr. away") in the subject line.

momofone613

Post Fri, May 12 2017, 1:13 pm
Look in craigslist or OfferUp. I'm getting one from Craigslist. U can find good pricing usually.

Good luck!!

cholenteater

Post Fri, May 12 2017, 4:33 pm
I have one to give away, it's very run down but still functional condition. It's a britax bready double tandem stroller. If you are the type who can sew and fix it up it would be great, it's has some rips in the basket and so on.
I replaced it with a very low cost double tandem called zobo by toys r us. It was $135.00 plus tax under $150! I am so pleased with it bH! It has two seats, comes with a car seat adapter that works with Graco click car seats and Chicco key fit and chicco key fit 30.
The rear seat reclines, not the front seat. The fold is great, much lighter than the britax. Big basket, adjustable to make higher or lower for comfort when pushing, seats change to be facing in or out or at each other. It can fold with both seats in, which the britax could not. This is great for a traveler for in and out of car. I do not love the buckle harness, but that is my only complaint. Check it out!

https://www.googleadservices.c.....durl=

happy12

Post Sat, May 13 2017, 10:47 pm
Graco side by side to give away in Brooklyn
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics