Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
HAs anyone heard of Dr. JOnes or Dr. GOldsmith- ENT'S

MinnieMa

Post Tue, Jun 26 2007, 6:54 pm
Has anyone used any of these two doctors? If so, can you please tell me the positives and negatives. DId your child have a surgery through any of these doctors? Thanks in advance.

Mommy3.5

Post Tue, Jun 26 2007, 9:50 pm
dr. goldsmith is amazing. 3 of my kids see him. Downside is that there is a 3-6 months wait for an appointment.

I never heard of Dr. Jones.

red sea

Post Wed, Jun 27 2007, 7:25 pm
I am happy with dr goldsmith

bnm

Post Fri, May 06 2011, 12:11 pm
does anyone have Dr. Goldsmith's number?

greenleaf

Post Fri, May 06 2011, 12:13 pm
Dr. Goldsmiths number is (718) 780-1498. I made surgery with him and was very happy. Dr. jones is also considered really top. she is a lady and only takes insurance. thats why alot of ppl don't know about her. Dr. goldstmith takes medicaid as well. good luck!

sweetnsalty

Post Fri, May 06 2011, 3:35 pm
Dr. Jones is simply AMAZING. Shes this petite doctor who makes you feel so comfortable from the second she steps into the room. Her energy is great, she loves to explain things simply so you can understand, and is really very compassionate. I had my sons tubes done by her, my sister is going to do it now for her baby, and two other family members have used her. Not only that, but on the day of surgery, she came out to greet us first, told us the baby doesn't have to put on a gown (lets not aggravate him any more than he is - is what she said) and she was just super super super. Highly recommend her!

bnm

Post Fri, May 06 2011, 3:49 pm
where is Dr. Jones located? Dr. Goldsmith was able to give me an appointment in mid July, thats pretty quick... I might not keep it, will post if I give it up in case anyone else wants it

Boysrock!

Post Fri, May 06 2011, 6:31 pm
If you're not keeping your July appt, can u pm me? I would love to have that appt! TIA

bnm

Post Fri, May 06 2011, 7:33 pm
Boysrock! wrote:
If you're not keeping your July appt, can u pm me? I would love to have that appt! TIA

I didn't speak to her pediatrician yet about going to an ENT, I won't be able to ask before June, I just panicked since it took my neighbor 4 months to get an appointment, I said I might as well make the appointment now. I'll pm you after I have her next well visit.

Momkan

Post Sat, May 07 2011, 10:34 pm
I used Dr. Goldsmith and Dr. Michael Rothchild (in the city). They were both very good.. Dr. Rothchild- his office was much more pleasant, shorter wait time and he may have been more complete in his examinations.

gold21

Post Sat, May 07 2011, 10:46 pm
dr jones is a top pediatric ENT, she is very well-known. I never went to her though.

I used dr goldsmith and was happy. he is professional, competent, thorough, and has a nice bedside manner.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics