Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Classifieds
Baby stuff for sale!
1  2  Next

seeker

Post Wed, Aug 12 2015, 10:09 pm
I wonder if cleaning out your storage is a segulah for having a large family Wink
PM for specific location if you want, but I can deliver anywhere in Brooklyn.
Following items to sell, I'll suggest pricing but feel free to negotiate, you never know what might work... some items are more negotiable than others.

STROLLERS
~ Maclaren twin stroller, beautiful gently used condition, brown with light blue design. Includes rain cover. Slight glitch: One of the footrests fell off on one side and is held back together with duct tape. Otherwise perfect. $200 OBO
~ Bumbleride Flite stroller, brand new, includes parent console and car seat adapter. Aquamarine blue color. Gorgeous. $190
~ Two more that may take a drop longer before I'm ready to part with, but if you want it it's yours especially if you make an offer: 1. Peg Perego P3 - very nice stroller especially because it has a step for a big sib to ride on back, is nice size when open but folds pretty well, reclines flat with good foot rest, it was a really great stroller. In definite used condition but with LOTS of wear left in it. One front wheel broke off in an unfortunate mishap but is easily replaceable from the company for about $20 shipped. And my rain cover is ripped but they said that can be shipped together with the wheel. I'm just not sure I care quite enough to bother with that when I don't need the stroller right now anyway, I'm thinking to just start fresh next time. Make an offer.
2. Very old Uppababy Vista, for parts/repair. This is an OLD model. It does not work with the second seat but can be retrofitted to do that. The large wheels need to be replaced. Everything else still works fine but looks a little shabby. If you want to buy new wheels (I'm sure it can be done) then you can have an older-model luxury stroller really cheap. The frame and seat are still perfectly solid. Yours free, but my kid still sometimes naps in it so I need to do this carefully...

CARRIERS
~ Moby wrap, brand new, navy blue $30 OBO. It has never been unrolled, is in original fabric pouch, but not in a box or plastic or anything.
~ Moby wrap, fine used condition, moss green (that's what it's called; look it up on diapers.com to see what it means) $20 I guess?
~ Maya Wrap ring sling, brand new in package, burgundy color. $55. This is the one I LOVED but it's a second one I got as a gift. Mine I'm keeping for someday Wink
~ Baby Hawk mei tai new in package. Mud Surf pattern (google it, very elegant) Someone ended up lending me their used mei tai and I used that instead, liked it a lot, never ended up using this one but it was too late to return. $70.
~ Ring sling made by an Etsy seller. Reversible - one side black with white micro dots, other side red/yellow/black/white floral design. PM me with email address if you want a picture. $15 OBO.

CLOTHES
1. Too many to list. All girls. One very full bin of brand new, mostly baby gifts but some toddler sizes as well, through about 3T. And a few bags of used clothes, mostly in excellent condition (anything not in good shape I just tossed, just saying look for yourself because I might have missed spots or something) Mostly toddler sizes 12m-3T but some smaller or bigger as well.
Prices very negotiable, especially if you are taking a bunch - I'd be glad to take one smaller amount for a lot of clothes, but if you pick through and want only the nicest Shabbos dress then I would set a price for just that. But feel free to rummage through and mix-n-match. I'd be willing to just stuff the whole lot in my trunk one day and open it up somewhere in Brooklyn for y'all.
2. COATS - I have girls' winter coats. They are in beautiful condition, some new and some used but looking great. Even with those vacuum bags they take up too much space to keep. Tell me what size you want and I will email you a picture of what I have in that size. Anywhere from 12m to 5 I think (should probably double check now that I'm bothering to post this... whatever.)

Also have some teachery things to purge but should probably make a separate post for those after I take inventory. I have a classic songs/nursery rhymes set of CD plus stand with visuals, ABC bingo, food pictures bingo, listening lotto (with cassettes not CD), I am not sure what else without looking but you get the idea. All willing to give very cheap just to free up space and because I know what collecting teacher stuff is all about Wink

allergypro

Post Thu, Aug 13 2015, 12:15 pm
Hi! Do you have baby girl stuff for the fall/winter in size 9-12 months? If yes, would you be able to email me pictures and pricing?

seeker

Post Thu, Aug 13 2015, 12:31 pm
Likely, let me check. Easier to send pics if you PM me an email address.

seeker

Post Thu, Aug 13 2015, 12:56 pm
Forgot to add:

TRIKE - need to confirm with the kids which one is going to go, I have one that takes up more space but I think we like it better, on the other hand the one that I would prefer to sell off the kids like because it has pink on it Rolling Eyes Anyone want to trade, can of pink spray paint for trike? Maybe I'll just list both and take whatever gets the best offer first:
1. Radio Flyer trike - wheels fold in slightly to take up less space when storing, but unfold very securely. Pink basket in back. Most of the trike is white though. Basically like this with the metal part white instead of red: http://www.amazon.com/Radio-Fl.....APZ1I Used but very solid.
2. Mobo tot trike - this is the one I'm less looking to sell, but if I get a good offer for this and not for the other one, the kids will be happy because they like pink better than ergonomics and I will be satisfied because the thing takes up a ton of closet space when not in use. Clearly made for people who have their own garage/shed/basement. This: http://www.mobocruiser.com/pro.....1.htm Like new, used a few times.

Need to go through similar decision process of what to purge regarding scooters/balance bikes. I think my taste in toys is not well suited to apartment living.

happy12

Post Thu, Aug 13 2015, 1:05 pm
What about furniture- any dressers available.

seeker

Post Thu, Aug 13 2015, 1:34 pm
Well actually yes - not a dresser but I do have furniture that I'd like to replace. But that would be a LOT harder to transport. It's a heavy, super solid dinette set. The chair cushions need to be reupholstered but other than that it is in perfect condition and can be expected to stay that way because all the frames are thick metal and the wood on the table top and hutch is also thick and solid. So the fabric/cushioning on the chair seats is the only thing that shows wear - and alas it shows a lot of wear but should be easy enough to replace and then the whole set would look like new. We have always kept the tabletop covered well with a tablecloth. It was a wedding gift and I understand it was very expensive when new but it just isn't a good fit for our space and lifestyle right now. If anyone's interested, you can PM me an email address and I'll take some pics. I have no idea about brand name or designer or anything like that, I just know that it looks and feels really nice but belongs in a HOUSE. It's definitely on the bigger side for a dinette set. And super solid. You'd probably need professional movers unless your DH and five brothers are bodybuilders.

working hard

Post Thu, Aug 13 2015, 3:53 pm
Can I see the size 2 girls coat? How does it run? True to size or not?
Thank you

seeker

Post Thu, Aug 13 2015, 7:52 pm
Seemed true to size. Can you PM me an email address? Easiest way to send pics.

pause

Post Thu, Aug 13 2015, 9:53 pm
Seeker, I am not looking to buy anything. I am posting to tell you that I admire your positive attitude, your sales(wo)manship skills, your ambitiousness in organizing, and your innovativeness in making money.

You go, girl!

seeker

Post Thu, Aug 13 2015, 10:35 pm
Haha. No mention of the hoardish habits that got me into this in the first place. I live in 500 square feet and own (currently! At the same time! Though I tend to store some outside the 500 sq ft) four strollers, two trikes, two scooters, two bikes (one balance, one regular) four doll strollers (don't ask how many times I have tried to pry some away from my kids. Two kids, four strollers, including ones with missing wheels that go skritch skritch across the floor. They have my genes, I can't complain) and a full wardrobe for "well what if we have another girl next" despite knowing full well that it was already too much clothes for the girls we already had. This is BESIDES the stuff that I tossed, sent to a gemach, and am keeping anyway (well, the strollers and bikes are including the keepers) oh and the infant car seat which I am continuing to save for just-in-case because it is good until 2018. Hypnotized

seeker

Post Fri, Aug 14 2015, 12:35 am
A few pics I happen to have taken a while ago, much more has been added to stash since then but for starters:

24m/2T dresses, tunic type top, and skirt. Dresses are Carter's, forgot the others. Dresses and top good used condition, skirt excellent/like new.

Wintery velvet outfit with hat, 24m/2T (might run a little large) beautiful for Sukkos. Gently used condition, worn/washed just a few times.

Who wanted 9-12 month fall/winter? Here ya go! All in excellent gently used condition. Middle stretchy has some pretty light embroidery flowers down the middle, hard to see in pic.

Various pants/leggings, size 18 months. most in excellent gently used condition, the light lavender ones saw more use and show it. Gymboree, Carters, something else.

seeker

Post Fri, Aug 14 2015, 12:51 am

I have to venture into slight guesswork here but I think these are all 3T. The bluish sweater might be more like 2T, it didn't say a size but that's what it looks like to me. All in excellent condition. The black velvet dress and sweatshirt-dress-thing are baby Gap.

These dresses may need some TLC (they are wrinkled and may show other signs of wear) but they are very pretty, I think both Jacadi designs. Fairly sure they're size 24 months but I could double check that for you.

More in the 9-12 months range. Children's Place sweatshirt good used condition, pretty cream-color sweater with little rosettes - like new, Children's place purple leggings with a ruffly trim (they matched with a dress. Where's the dress? Maybe I'll find and post that too.) good used condition, and Old Navy brown pants new but going extra cheap because they are quite a skinny fit considering that they're a 12 month baby size. Don't all babies have bellies? If you have a skinny baby or a very small toddler and want a pair of very cute skinny pants, yknow what just take em.

Pretty dresses. The pink one (Gap) needs a bit of TLC for wrinkles and some hanging threads but other than that it looks great to me. The other one is like new, never wore it because it looks dressy to me and I never had a dressy occasion with a kid that age.

I have more but am done for tonight, let me know if I should continue or if the pics are just slowing down your browser like they tend to do to mine...

seeker

Post Tue, Aug 18 2015, 1:48 am
Some stuff spoken for already Very Happy (mostly not the ones in these pictures though) Thanks!

seeker

Post Tue, Aug 18 2015, 1:50 am
All strollers and gear (besides the riding things that my kids are going to fight for) still available. Prices negotiable, make an offer. A reasonable one, though, don't offer me $50 for a $200 stroller like the people on Craigslist keep doing Rolling Eyes

anonymrs

Post Sun, Aug 23 2015, 12:15 am
Honestly, why would I buy a stroller from you for $190 when I can order it from Amazon for $199? It's not going to sell unless you lower the price significantly. If you were selling it for $100 you'd have more buyers (myself included Smile )

seeker

Post Sun, Aug 23 2015, 12:21 am
Including accessory pack it would be $225 plus tax online. Tax alone is probably worth at least $15 or so. So even $190 is already a $50 savings from the best retail price, but I'd be willing to negotiate - but not down to $100, for 100 I'd just keep it already.

cnc

Post Sun, Aug 23 2015, 1:10 am
seeker wrote:
Including accessory pack it would be $225 plus tax online. Tax alone is probably worth at least $15 or so. So even $190 is already a $50 savings from the best retail price, but I'd be willing to negotiate - but not down to $100, for 100 I'd just keep it already.

I totally get why it wouldn't be worth it for you to sell it for way less...but you need to understand the reason that people that are making low offers. ..
It's only worth it for me to make a purchase from a private seller if I'm saving a lot of money as I'm giving up the warranty. ...Tax is not a big deal, I get my stuff shipped to NJ to save on tax.

Don't take it personally, I'm just trying to explain the buyer's thought process.

oliveoil

Post Sun, Aug 23 2015, 1:18 am
wow. you seriously have a lot of stuff.

seeker

Post Sun, Aug 23 2015, 11:08 am
It is within warranty, though the longer it takes to sell the warranty time is shrinking. I think I got it in May. Interested yet? Lol. I don't understand what you said about tax, NJ doesn't have sales tax? Anyway I'm in ny, everything is expensive here...

Olive oil, I know! Trying to fix that! Want to help? embarrassed

Have someone from Craigslist interested in the bike, praying that works out because it's hogging the most space. And imamother members taking a couple of bags of clothes and coats. Still more left, come n get it!

seeker

Post Sun, Aug 23 2015, 11:18 am
Anyone interested please note that the clothes are priced to sell! Have had no complaints about clothes pricing, they are going low because I already got my use out of them and they are ready to go. It's only the brand new stroller that I have reservations about price slashing and still think that 20% is pretty good savings on a brand new item that never goes on sale like that in stores (225 already IS the best price). The other strollers and everything else are a lot more negotiable. Also, the uppababy that is still running solid and just needs rear wheels replaced is yours free if you just reserve it. I hate to just throw it out, it is a great stroller with just a bit of TLc.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics