Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Iriya gan scandal
  1  2  3  39  40  41  Next

amother
Gray

Post Sat, Aug 22 2015, 2:42 pm
Is anyone aware of what's going on in Jerusalem iriya gans? Seems like many rumors and no one really sure but sounds like something not good! Anyone have the details? My daughter is supposed to start gan next weekend there is no way I'm sending to gan with th allegations I am hearing!,,

Sanguine

Post Sat, Aug 22 2015, 2:57 pm
Not from Yerushalayim and don't have kids in gan (in otherwords I have no idea what you're talking about) but maybe move this discussion to LII

June

Post Sat, Aug 22 2015, 3:16 pm
Are you referring to what was discussed in the "Support for Jerusalem Mothers" thread?

amother
Babyblue

Post Sat, Aug 22 2015, 5:28 pm
there seems to be a group of people bribing/threatening the gan staff (also chedarim and schools)- morahs, subs, assistants, etc to give them kids during gan hours, they're taking them out, drugging them, and returning them sometimes with little recollection of what has happened to them.

I didn't believe it 100% either and just thought I'm so on top of everything and I'm so friendly with the teachers, etc... And right now you can't imagine how messed up my kid is and how painful and expensive it is to pick up the pieces.

Whatever the cost of private gan, however far it is, your child is worth it. Or keep home. I wish someone would have hit me over the head and told me that.

November

Post Sat, Aug 22 2015, 5:44 pm
I'm sorry, but what teacher would do that???? For any amount of $?

Sanguine

Post Sat, Aug 22 2015, 6:05 pm
Can this move to LII?

brocha1

Post Sat, Aug 22 2015, 11:26 pm
They are abusing the kids so sad .Please could u post full article thanks

chevron

Post Sun, Aug 23 2015, 1:02 am
Please don't move this. This is important.

amother
Black

Post Sun, Aug 23 2015, 2:04 am
I don't understand. What is exactly happening? How true is it? Where is the article??

Iymnok

Post Sun, Aug 23 2015, 3:24 am
Find people in the know. find out which areas. Talk to other mothers. Talk to rabbonim. Make a habit of popping into gan to 'visit', my girls loved it and felt so special, and the gannenet encouraged it. (They generally don't like visits in the last half hour since it disturbs the closing up routine)
Basically, do your research and hishtadlus. And daven. It's not every morah in every gan.
Also give your kid tools.

malkaf

Post Sun, Aug 23 2015, 3:40 am
is this strictly a Jerusalem issue? What about suburbs?

amother
White

Post Sun, Aug 23 2015, 3:43 am
This is really happening and people aren't going to jail? Am I missing something

catonmylap

Post Sun, Aug 23 2015, 4:10 am
I have no idea what you are talking about.....

Jerusalem is a large with multiple streams of ganim....and many areas....

this sounds like one particular gan of one particular stream in one particular neighborhood ...

amother
Black

Post Sun, Aug 23 2015, 4:29 am
No one here has heard of this not that I know, what's happening???? You can't just open this thread and alarm people but don't provide any information!!!!

Iymnok

Post Sun, Aug 23 2015, 5:03 am
It's been done twice in the last few months. There has been little proof, lots of hype and anonymity.
Sure it may be going on, but with real information action can be taken.
Don't deny your children an education because of rumors.
It also may have nothing to do with the institutions you are planing on being affiliated with anyways.
Maybe write a contract for your child's teachers to sign that only you of your husband can take the child off the premises without a note from you.

amother
Mistyrose

Post Sun, Aug 23 2015, 5:35 am
Anyone? Now you are making me nervous. I might want to pull my child out. Its starting next week.

imasoftov

Post Sun, Aug 23 2015, 5:41 am
Did the previous uninformative threads about this mention it only happened in municipal ganim? If it did, I missed that.

amother wrote:
You can't just open this thread and alarm people but don't provide any information!!!!

That's also what happened in previous threads

smilingmom

Post Sun, Aug 23 2015, 6:45 am
The more I read of these "incidences"without a shred of fact to back up these claims, the more I think the rumors are being created and perpetuated by the competition Gans.

m in Israel

Post Sun, Aug 23 2015, 8:00 am
imasoftov wrote:
Did the previous uninformative threads about this mention it only happened in municipal ganim? If it did, I missed that.

That's also what happened in previous threads

The two previous threads both seemed to imply that it happened in all types of gans, as well as in both boy and girl elementary schools. (I say"imply" because the threads didn't actually SAY anything, as the posters who claimed to actually know what was going on also claimed they had certain secret reasons that they couldn't share what they knew Confused )

They did, however, specify specific neighborhoods. If this thread is about the same topic, then I guess someone can post the neighborhoods supposedly affected if they want to. . .

terrace

Post Sun, Aug 23 2015, 8:05 am
I heard that area rabbinim are meeting to discuss the facts and guide the arzei habira Maalot Dafna parents since there was a specific issue in a Shmuel hanavi iriya gan. I don't either have the facts but heard enough to pull my children out.
Page 1 of 41   1  2  3  39  40  41  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic       Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions