Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Shaitel macher Rochel Feldman, Bklyn

amother
Lemon

Post Sun, Aug 23 2015, 3:48 pm
Has anyone bought and cut a shaitel by Rochel Neiman / Feldman? I would like to hear your experience. Does she stand behind it? Did shecut it well?Particularly if anyone bought a blonde by her, would love to hear.

amother
Gold

Post Sun, Aug 23 2015, 3:57 pm
She cuts very well and does not stand behind her products.
She says that up front though.

belovedaz

Post Sun, Aug 23 2015, 5:04 pm
X buy any blondes but she cut mine really well. Never went back to her with any issues so x know if she wouldve been helpful or not.

amother
Lemon

Post Sun, Aug 23 2015, 7:05 pm
amother wrote:
She cuts very well and does not stand behind her products.
She says that up front though.
Really? She doesn't help with any problems that arise? So what happens? You would have to go directly to the company?

amother
Gold

Post Sun, Aug 23 2015, 7:14 pm
I have never used her but have friends and a sister in law that do. They told me that her policy is not to "recommend or push " a specific brand because she will not take responsibility. So basically it sounds to me like you're on your own if you get a lemon.
I know my sil finally got fed up with this policy when she was looking to purchase an expensive wig for an occasion, so she went to someone who is a bit more expensive but provides service and backs up her wigs. She said that the couple of hundred dollars extra was worth the peace of mind on a $2500 wig.

I personally don't spend so much money on my wigs, but I agree with my sils attitude. When I shopped for a new wig, customer service was the first thing that I was looking for.

amother
Lemon

Post Sun, Aug 23 2015, 7:37 pm
Can anyone else confirm that this is her policy? If this is true, maybe Ill buy somewhere else and have her cut it.

amother
Apricot

Post Sun, Aug 23 2015, 9:23 pm
If that's her policy why bother buying it someplace else and going to her for the cut. You will prob just end up spending more money. If you don't like her policy just buy and cut it elsewhere.

amother
Gold

Post Sun, Aug 23 2015, 9:27 pm
amother wrote:
If that's her policy why bother buying it someplace else and going to her for the cut. You will prob just end up spending more money. If you don't like her policy just buy and cut it elsewhere.

Probably because she does cut very well..

amother
Lemon

Post Sun, Aug 23 2015, 9:28 pm
amother wrote:
Because I heard she does really beautiful cuts. I would buy by someone who only sells...

amother
Lemon

Post Mon, Jun 20 2016, 9:36 am
Her number is out of service, does anyone know how she can be reached these days?

HonesttoGod

Post Mon, Jun 20 2016, 11:00 am
I heard from my friend that used her that currently she is not working.
Either way I do not recommend her.
To say it simply and avoid rehashing the worst experiences ever, I had a horrendous experience with her. She was rude and snobby and all around awful person to deal with. I also heard from my neighbor, friend and cousin that I am not the only one who experienced this.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics