Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Infants
Graco SnugRide infant carseat--which one to buy?

baltomom

Post Sun, Aug 23 2015, 7:41 pm
I'm expecting a baby iy"H soon, and my old Graco SnugRide car seat is expired. I see that the new models are a choice of SnugRide 30 or SnugRide 35, fitting babies up to 30 or 35 lbs. I was perfectly fine with my old car seat which held a maximum weight of 22 lbs, as none of my babies weighed more than 20 lb at a year, and at that point I was ready to move them to a convertible car seat (I never took the carrier out of the car once they were that old anyhow).

I really don't feel I need something bigger, bulkier, heavier than my old one--I'm assuming these new models are all of the above.... I've read the that the SnugRide 30 does not have a level indicator on the car seat itself, which is a concern to me... but is the SnugRide 35 even heavier than the 30? Will either of these fit into my old extra car seat base? And will either of these fit in my old Snap 'n Go? What's the difference between the Click Connect and the Classic Connect?

I'd appreciate any insights and recommendations you can share. Thanks!

wifeandmore

Post Sun, Aug 23 2015, 7:56 pm
Click connect means it will click into the snap and go
Classic connect means it needs the belt to strap into snap and go

I believe only the 22 has its own base. The 30&35 are a different one, but they come with the car seat

I just had all your questions (same situation, had 22) and got the 30 CLICK connect on amazon. Cheaper options for different colors

I got the 30 because apparently it's much harder to get the child and car seat properly installed in the 22, & the 30 is easier. Not sure exactly why, but I asked a few ppl who had it and most said that they didn't find it heavy (some did)

amazingmommy

Post Sun, Aug 30 2015, 10:19 pm
I got the 35 simply because that was the print I kijed, am very happy!

wifeandmore

Post Sun, Aug 30 2015, 10:21 pm
The 35 has a safety feature that the others don't have (which is great) but it is heavier than the others so just keep that in mind if you plan on putting in and out
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics