Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Please help the clueless!

amother
Aubergine

Post Wed, Aug 26 2015, 10:02 am
1- I'm trying to buy some skirts online for DD. Most of her school shirts are varying degrees of purple. Would a light grey (heather gray) skirt match?

2- I got a bunch of hand-me -downs from SIL. I don't understand this style or who it's meant for. A lot of the Shabbosy outfits come with a half-sweater that has super-long sleeves. The mini-sweater part fits my littler kids but the sleeves are so ridiculously long, they'd be unable to hold anything, play, eat, etc. While the slleeves fit my big girl, the half-sweater thing looks ridiculous on an 8 year old who has a bit of a tummy

dancingqueen

Post Wed, Aug 26 2015, 10:08 am
Grey are purple are beautiful together. A grey skirt with mini pleats would be very on point right now.

She can wear the crop tops with a button down underneath but if it's not flattering on her just pass those clothes on.

HonesttoGod

Post Wed, Aug 26 2015, 11:05 am
It is a crop top style. Very in right now with an a-line or pencil skirt and a tshirt/button down shirt underneath.

If your child does not suit this style (ie has a small stomach or wider waistline) don't put it on it won't do any favors.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics